We Done With Weeden
-
Jason Campbell has 77 NFL games with 72 starts
But the Browns coaches insist on letting Weeden play
Either the coaches are stupid....... I hope not......... or they want to lose games
-
weeden will be out of football by this time next season
-
its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.
-
weeden will be out of football by this time next season
he should be out NOW
-
-
I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald
I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "
-
I have seen him play he is not as bad as Weeden. you tell me why ginger is still playing losing games for us.
-
We are so far under the cap that this makes no sense.
I have no faith in Campbell to do anything for us, we know what he is.
Campbell is better than weeden. we have seen crappy QB play for 20 years.
We have not had a QB play any better then Campbell.
-
I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald
I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "
-
I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald
I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "
-
I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald
You must have forgotten about Spurgon Wynn. However, Weee-don't win more than 2 more games this year with this loser he sucks beyond belief. 3 nice bullet passes hardly make up for an entire game of suckage otherwise.
-
Jason Campbell has plateaued.
I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.
But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.
-
Jason Campbell has plateaued.
I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.
But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.
Jason Campbell has plateaued.
I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.
But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.
Then why did they sign him?????????????
-
Thanks Zombo. there will be a few of these threads coming on.
-
maybe some inidans ones next year
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login