Skip to content

We Done With Weeden

The Browns Board
190 54 7.2k
  • he shouldve never been in...Maybe he can start his career with the Harlem Globetrotters and perfect that underhand pass he has working so well...

  • its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.

    @lbc-mike said:

    its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.

    We are so far under the cap that this makes no sense.

    I have no faith in Campbell to do anything for us, we know what he is.

  • its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.

    @lbc-mike said:

    its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.

    If that truly is the case, then this organization deserves to never win another game...........ever.

  • I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    @topdawg31 said:

    I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "

  • Do some Cavs videos

  • I have seen him play he is not as bad as Weeden. you tell me why ginger is still playing losing games for us.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    its a contract issue i guess the more he plays the more they have to pay him.

    We are so far under the cap that this makes no sense.

    I have no faith in Campbell to do anything for us, we know what he is.

    @dab7291993 said:

    We are so far under the cap that this makes no sense.

    I have no faith in Campbell to do anything for us, we know what he is.

    Campbell is better than weeden. we have seen crappy QB play for 20 years.

    We have not had a QB play any better then Campbell.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "

    @nickers said:

    I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "

    Oh that had to hurt

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "

    @nickers said:

    I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "

    Weeden is worse

  • I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    @topdawg31 said:

    I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald

    You must have forgotten about Spurgon Wynn. However, Weee-don't win more than 2 more games this year with this loser he sucks beyond belief. 3 nice bullet passes hardly make up for an entire game of suckage otherwise.

  • Jason Campbell has plateaued.

    I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.

    But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.

  • I am not even merging the Weeden threads this week.

    In fact, you get immunity if you start a Weeden thread.

    I want the entire first page of the Browns forum to be a collective "Weeden sucks".

    Have at it.

    Z

  • Jason Campbell has plateaued.

    I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.

    But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.

    @dab7291993 said:

    Jason Campbell has plateaued.

    I just don't think the Browns are gonna give the nod to someone with no room for improvement, and I get that makes no sense if we want to win.

    But I think they want this team to grow much more than they want to overachieve.

    Then why did they sign him?????????????

  • Thanks Zombo. there will be a few of these threads coming on.

  • Even a Retard that can't afford curtains knows that Weeden sucks.

    Is Chud still having doubts?

    Z

  • maybe some inidans ones next year

  • doubts about himself? or campbell?

  • Do some Cavs videos

    @soju said:

    Do some Cavs videos

    just show a mike brown video

    worthless

  • Haha Elpresador aka Elrageador, i for one enjoy your rage vids after a loss.

  • I am not even merging the Weeden threads this week.

    In fact, you get immunity if you start a Weeden thread.

    I want the entire first page of the Browns forum to be a collective "Weeden sucks".

    Have at it.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    I am not even merging the Weeden threads this week.

    In fact, you get immunity if you start a Weeden thread.

    I want the entire first page of the Browns forum to be a collective "Weeden sucks".

    Have at it.

    Z

    Thank you Z- I've seen suckage in my day, and then there's SUCKAGE. how in God's Green Earth can Chud keep trotting this guy out there with a straight face and say "he give us the best chance to win"?

    The guy is a more mobile rendition of Derek Anderson- on a bad day. No touch on the fastball. 3 nice bullet passes, and 30 misguided missiles.

    Right now- I'd like to dump Holmgren in Puget Sound for thinking this guy could actually be a starting caliber NFL qb- when we s**t can Wee-done after the year- he's straight to out of football.