When you think about it, A YEAR is a LOOOONG TIME....
-
It is an extremely long time, I think our lives change a lot in 365 days.
Well, that's how long we have to wait again for the "HOPES" of a winning season in Cleveland.
We keep saying next YEAR, next YEAR but each chunk of 365 days is excrutiating long.
We've been saying next year since 1999. I was a little kid, 18 years old still in highschool then. I'm now married and have a kid.
Cleveland Browns football: It's serious stuff.
-
-
-
It is an extremely long time, I think our lives change a lot in 365 days.
Well, that's how long we have to wait again for the "HOPES" of a winning season in Cleveland.
We keep saying next YEAR, next YEAR but each chunk of 365 days is excrutiating long.
We've been saying next year since 1999. I was a little kid, 18 years old still in highschool then. I'm now married and have a kid.
Cleveland Browns football: It's serious stuff.
It is an extremely long time, I think our lives change a lot in 365 days.
Well, that's how long we have to wait again for the "HOPES" of a winning season in Cleveland.
We keep saying next YEAR, next YEAR but each chunk of 365 days is excrutiating long.
We've been saying next year since 1999. I was a little kid, 18 years old still in highschool then. I'm now married and have a kid.
Cleveland Browns football: It's serious stuff.
-
At least you have an exciting life as a secret agent to distract you. And apparently, a wife and kid...
-
it's tough to walk away from something you have been emotionally invested in for 14 or 20 or 40 years unless it is your anti Christ ex wife.
Being a Browns fan ain't for the timid. Some level of neurosis keeps us coming back year after fucking year
-
Look on the bright side, at least you're not a Cubs fan.
-
-
it's the mob mentality. the thought of being in a gang, a club or brotherhood.
and being able to get fucked up on sunday with people exactly like yourself.
wouldn't trade it for a bag of chips and a crack whore hooker for $20 (including the crack). even though that sounds mighty tempting.
-
kind of like the Aryan Brotherhood?
I always thought it would be cool to join the French Forgein Legion back in the day. nowadays the French are a bunch of commie fags.
This dude looks like he could unleash some hell.

-
-
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
-
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
-
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
It's a good time, and we'll be there next week hell or high water..........Probably both.
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
It will be what you make of it, and sounds like you're gonna have a great time. If you get close enough to yell at Brandy, give him a fuck off for me!
-
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
You could just sell your tickets on nflticketexchange.com.
-
kind of like the Aryan Brotherhood?
I always thought it would be cool to join the French Forgein Legion back in the day. nowadays the French are a bunch of commie fags.
This dude looks like he could unleash some hell.

-
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
You could just sell your tickets on nflticketexchange.com.
You could just sell your tickets on nflticketexchange.com.
I'm sure some KC fans would be interested- (30 yard line, lower deck) however, It's no refund on the hotel. So may as well party. Drinking enough Tailgating- (KC Tailgating is legendary) and I may not even remember how bad Weeden sucks- I may even start cheering for the Chiefs.

-
today was my first visit to the Tavern. Overall good time. see you next week for the ongoing house of horrors
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
Ya know what's going to be a horror? Me and the Wifie (AKA "The Curse") driving 600 miles to KC to watch Weee-don't play like the turd he is. At least I'll have my good pals from St. Louis in tow, the booze will be good, and supposedly Shep is making the trip from La-La land.
Now that's going above and beyond the call to duty. You should be able to locate some KC tailgaters to commiserate with. It sho ain't like the chiefs have been 7 - 0 with any regularity. If I were Shep I would be checking into the airlines refund policy. so it goes
-
-
It does; makes the pain tolerable.....
I won't watch another game without it, especially while we suck........My misery loves company I guess.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
