Skip to content

Andrew Luck

The Browns Board
26 16 1.1k
  • I hope you didn't take what I said as "RG3 is bad" because I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying there is an obvious gap between the two QB's

  • I hope you didn't take what I said as "RG3 is bad" because I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying there is an obvious gap between the two QB's

    @dab7291993 said:

    I hope you didn't take what I said as "RG3 is bad" because I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying there is an obvious gap between the two QB's

    Oh, no I didn't take it that way at all. I agree right now luck is better, there's just no doubt. I prayed (literally) that skins would get luck out of college. But of course the colts and their Retarded owner have the luck of a rabbit foot crossed with a four leaf clover. Regardless, unlike a lot of skins fan I win screaming end of the world by any means. Griffins been pretty good even when he's been bad, and I can't complain coming from a franchise who has never had a qb. Regardless, griffin has things he needs to work on, his progressions aren't good yet, he will sometimes stare down is primary and then go right to his hot route or his check down. He never looks at routes 2-4. But since he's still quite young in the league, I have hope he can learn it.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    "Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB" - Ghoolie

    Is Ghoolie still here? Luck is the shit, top 5 in the league. Ghoolie is an idiot.

    He got kicked off the board because he said that Bernie Kosar was a drunk.

    😁

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    He got kicked off the board because he said that Bernie Kosar was a drunk.

    😁

    He got booted for the truth?????

  • Nobody cares that Kosar is a drunk. He got booted for trying to own every single thread.

    He doesn't fit. Place runs 10 times better without him.

    We're about the Browns. Ghoolie is about Ghoolie. Doesn't mesh.

    Z

  • You have to admit though z that some of those rants made you laugh... even a little.

  • You have to admit though z that some of those rants made you laugh... even a little.

    @erie-dawg said:

    You have to admit though z that some of those rants made you laugh... even a little.

    Oh, he's very funny. I've enjoyed his posts for years. He makes the mods work though. It gets old. Real old.

    Z

  • @badnewsbrowns said:

    Tom Tupa Jr played High School ball in NE Ohio and is now playing QB for Miami of Ohio.

    Good one. If BR can come out of there, why not TT2. (hell....I have already given him his nickname).

    Luck was in my estimation the first "cant miss" QB in the draft since 2006.

    And, no, my 2006 designee did not make it...

    @the-gipper said:

    Good one. If BR can come out of there, why not TT2. (hell....I have already given him his nickname).

    Kinda close to trademark infringement there, Gip... May have to have my lawyer look it over.

  • Nobody cares that Kosar is a drunk. He got booted for trying to own every single thread.

    He doesn't fit. Place runs 10 times better without him.

    We're about the Browns. Ghoolie is about Ghoolie. Doesn't mesh.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Nobody cares that Kosar is a drunk. He got booted for trying to own every single thread.

    He doesn't fit. Place runs 10 times better without him.

    We're about the Browns. Ghoolie is about Ghoolie. Doesn't mesh.

    Z

    I wonder where he's trolling now?

  • a. transgenderunity.com

    b. NAMBLA.com (North American man boy love association)

    His controversial uniqueness made him hard to ignore. However, I can understand his high maintenance becoming a burden for the mods.

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

  • Zombo said:

    Nobody cares that Kosar is a drunk. He got booted for trying to own every single thread.

    He doesn't fit. Place runs 10 times better without him.

    We're about the Browns. Ghoolie is about Ghoolie. Doesn't mesh.

    Z

    I wonder where he's trolling now?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I wonder where he's trolling now?

    Not sure, though I occasionally e-mail him. Incidentally Ghoolie's been kicked off of every board he's ever posted on, most of them multiple times. So it's not just this group of Mods who think his primary purpose is board disruption, and drawing attention to himself. Also I took offense to some of the names he was calling me and Z in PMs.

  • Oh, how I wished I could have known Ghoolie...

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    "Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB" - Ghoolie

    Is Ghoolie still here? Luck is the shit, top 5 in the league. Ghoolie is an idiot.

    He got kicked off the board because he said that Bernie Kosar was a drunk.

    😁

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    He got kicked off the board because he said that Bernie Kosar was a drunk.

    😁

    WSS

    Well at least he got one thing right.

  • a. transgenderunity.com

    b. NAMBLA.com (North American man boy love association)

    His controversial uniqueness made him hard to ignore. However, I can understand his high maintenance becoming a burden for the mods.

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

    @slowburn said:

    a. transgenderunity.com

    b. NAMBLA.com (North American man boy love association)

    His controversial uniqueness made him hard to ignore. However, I can understand his high maintenance becoming a burden for the mods.

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

    Wow you know these exist. Creepy....

  • @slowburn said:

    a. transgenderunity.com

    b. NAMBLA.com (North American man boy love association)

    His controversial uniqueness made him hard to ignore. However, I can understand his high maintenance becoming a burden for the mods.

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

    Wow you know these exist. Creepy....

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Wow you know these exist. Creepy....

    He posted these sites on his blog. I have no affiliation with any of these groups whatsoever. I find them both offensive.

  • a. transgenderunity.com

    b. NAMBLA.com (North American man boy love association)

    His controversial uniqueness made him hard to ignore. However, I can understand his high maintenance becoming a burden for the mods.

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

    @slowburn said:

    Was he a board "ringer" in the beginning? The thought occurred to me

    No, he's the real deal.

    Zombo