Skip to content

Pretty cool mock draft site.

The Browns Board
9 6 1.3k
  • I checked it out, I will spend some time on there browsing, they have a ton of good info.

  • LOL....thanks....at least 1 out of 123 liked it! 😁

  • Interesting site...but if we take James Davis(RB ,clemson) when rashad Johnson (S, alabama) is available(no way) I'd puke!

  • Very interesting ballpeen

  • @ballpeen said:

    http://www.drafttek.com/default.asp

    Thanks for sharing it Ballpeen. It's fun to look at who people see us taking. One of the things I really liked was how each pick had value or reach next to it.

    I'm hoping Kokinos does a little wheeling and dealing for more picks. We could certainly use alot more than 4 picks this year.

    - Tom F.

  • Interesting, indeed.

    They have Dallas taking Percy Harvin in the 3rd round with the pick they got from Cleveland. HA! (+52 value)

    They've got CLE taking OG Andy Kemp (Wisconsin) in the 6th, 164th overall (-14 reach) followed by JAX taking SS Otis Wiley (Mich. St.) 2 spots later. (+14 value)

    Their Mock Draft for CLE:

    1. Everette Brown - OLB34 - Florida St. (-4 reach)

    2. Victor Harris - CB - Virginia Tech (-6 reach)

    4. James Davis - RB - Clemson (+9 value)

    6. Andy Kemp - OG - Wisconsin (-14 reach)

    I disapprove.

    -Al

  • Interesting, indeed.

    They have Dallas taking Percy Harvin in the 3rd round with the pick they got from Cleveland. HA! (+52 value)

    They've got CLE taking OG Andy Kemp (Wisconsin) in the 6th, 164th overall (-14 reach) followed by JAX taking SS Otis Wiley (Mich. St.) 2 spots later. (+14 value)

    Their Mock Draft for CLE:

    1. Everette Brown - OLB34 - Florida St. (-4 reach)

    2. Victor Harris - CB - Virginia Tech (-6 reach)

    4. James Davis - RB - Clemson (+9 value)

    6. Andy Kemp - OG - Wisconsin (-14 reach)

    I disapprove.

    -Al

    @geech said:

    Interesting, indeed.

    They have Dallas taking Percy Harvin in the 3rd round with the pick they got from Cleveland. HA! (+52 value)

    They've got CLE taking OG Andy Kemp (Wisconsin) in the 6th, 164th overall (-14 reach) followed by JAX taking SS Otis Wiley (Mich. St.) 2 spots later. (+14 value)

    Their Mock Draft for CLE:

    1. Everette Brown - OLB34 - Florida St. (-4 reach)

    2. Victor Harris - CB - Virginia Tech (-6 reach)

    4. James Davis - RB - Clemson (+9 value)

    6. Andy Kemp - OG - Wisconsin (-14 reach)

    I disapprove.

    -Al

    Keep in mind they have their own need vs. value formula working on that site.

  • @geech said:

    Interesting, indeed.

    They have Dallas taking Percy Harvin in the 3rd round with the pick they got from Cleveland. HA! (+52 value)

    They've got CLE taking OG Andy Kemp (Wisconsin) in the 6th, 164th overall (-14 reach) followed by JAX taking SS Otis Wiley (Mich. St.) 2 spots later. (+14 value)

    Their Mock Draft for CLE:

    1. Everette Brown - OLB34 - Florida St. (-4 reach)

    2. Victor Harris - CB - Virginia Tech (-6 reach)

    4. James Davis - RB - Clemson (+9 value)

    6. Andy Kemp - OG - Wisconsin (-14 reach)

    I disapprove.

    -Al

    Keep in mind they have their own need vs. value formula working on that site.

    Masters said:

    Keep in mind they have their own need vs. value formula working on that site.

    You can run you own simulations and set your own needs if you dig in to the site.