Skip to content

bench Bess for LIFE!

The Browns Board
72 34 3.3k
  • @baconhound said:

    If it weren't for the 3 game stretch with Hoyer, this team would be no better than they were last year

    totally disagree. Even with Campell the offense looked a hell of a lot better than with wheezy. More people in place, and people like skrine and Gipson stepping up it looks nothing like last year

    @comeonman said:

    totally disagree. Even with Campell the offense looked a hell of a lot better than with wheezy. More people in place, and people like skrine and Gipson stepping up it looks nothing like last year

    Campbell wasn't on this team either last year. 2-6 last year vs. 3-5 this year, big difference

  • ....

    yeah

  • 819493170.gif?1383517269

  • And Bess says "ill just score twice next week"

  • This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

  • Most Browns fans are psychotic after following this team for so long. Takes time to heal.

  • 85% of the posters on this board are ridiculous...

  • Bess redeemed

  • Yes he did! He looked like a man on a mission.

  • This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    In my defense the guy drops the first ball every game but consider him redeemed.

  • Props to Davon, he was fantastic. Great grab on the first TD throw; great juke on the 2nd TD (I had a quick flashback to Eric Metcalf); and an absolutely wonderful 1st down snag coming back to a scrambling Campbell. Gee, that last one was reminiscent of the last play of the Chiefs game last week, but with a much better result. GO BROWNS!

  • Here comes the gay ass flip floppers

  • Thrilled for him, thrilled for us.

    I love football.

    Z

  • POTG

  • This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    I guess you can consider the fact that we all were pretty pissed off at that time. Were you not?

  • Always stuck by this dude. I stand by it, best off season pick up for the Browns, if not any team.

  • This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    Bess entered this week with an NFL leading 8 dropped passes, far from one bad game, and add a dropped punt that may have cost the Browns a game

  • 85% of the posters on this board are ridiculous...

    @mld-woody said:

    85% of the posters on this board are ridiculous...

    Your avatar pic reminds me that most of us are not nearly as ridiculous as September 1, 2007 Appalachian State 34 - 32 over Michigan

  • Bessie faked that guy out of his jock strap on that TD.

    If Bess and Little play like they did Sunday for the rest of the season we are a force to be reckoned with.

    Z

  • @harry-buffalo said:

    This is exactly why I hate how Browns fans always declare, "This guy needs to be cut!" after one bad game. Guy did what pros do and refocused and got out of his funk.

    I guess you can consider the fact that we all were pretty pissed off at that time. Were you not?

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    I guess you can consider the fact that we all were pretty pissed off at that time. Were you not?

    Oh not, I was livid, but at the same time I wasn't going to call for him to be cut. When he starts to screw up on a consistent level, such as Stuckey was for us a few years ago under Mangini, then that stuff is justified, not after one terrible game.

    @baconhound said:

    Bess entered this week with an NFL leading 8 dropped passes, far from one bad game, and add a dropped punt that may have cost the Browns a game

    Half of which were during that game. Yes his hands haven't been as consistent has they have been in the past, but most of it can be attributed to one game. It's not like he is some scrub that just got picked up off the street or signed from the practice squad. We signed him to a multi year 14 million dollar contract.