Skip to content

Buckeyes

College Football Forum
76 17 9.2k
  • "failure to rat on people"? or failure to comply with the rules? If there wasn't anything wrong with what they were doing Tressel would still be the coach

    I'm not arguing that I agree with the rules, just that they were there. Considering Dez Bryant got fucked for eating dinner with Deion, I could easily see the players missing games. Especially since they were suspended later anyway.

    @mld-woody said:

    "failure to rat on people"? or failure to comply with the rules? If there wasn't anything wrong with what they were doing Tressel would still be the coach

    I'm not arguing that I agree with the rules, just that they were there. Considering Dez Bryant got fucked for eating dinner with Deion, I could easily see the players missing games. Especially since they were suspended later anyway.

    The main point is that ex post facto forfeitures are fucking stupid. Fine these schools a ton of money....which is all they care about anyway, but leave the fucking record books alone.

  • Fining the schools could hurt the "regular" students though. That would be my main concern

  • Fining the schools could hurt the "regular" students though. That would be my main concern

    @mld-woody said:

    Fining the schools could hurt the "regular" students though. That would be my main concern

    Noted. Rule breakers should suffer some punishment....and some coaches/players obviously do.

  • I would be happy if the NCAA grew a spine too. The SEC needs some rules

  • I would be happy if the NCAA grew a spine too. The SEC needs some rules

    @mld-woody said:

    I would be happy if the NCAA grew a spine too. The SEC needs some rules

    200K cash for Cam to go to Auburn. I expect that is commonplace.

  • Get your facts straight. The NCAA knew about the violation BEFORE the game. The players in question were suspended for the first five games of the next season. The issue was over until AD Gene Smith uncovered evidence about Tressel and notified the NCAA.

    typical Michigan Idiot, not knowing what the hell they are talking about...

  • Won the national championship last night now we're giving it to Michigan in basketball. Fun fun fun. While woody is off somewhere beating off on to a newspaper headline of Harbaugh to Michigan

  • He glued a photograph of Hairball on the head of his dildo.

  • I'll let you two trolls be.

    You need this way more than I ever would....

  • Urban Meyer is a dud.

    @larryfine said:

    Urban Meyer is a dud.

    Since this thread got revived somehow, eat those words, sir.