Skip to content

Larry Fitzgerald?

The Browns Board
18 14 991
  • With at least 5-7 more years Banner would be an idiot not to bring him in. We are not rebuilding anymore with that addition, a qb, and an rb. We have all kinds of money and picks to make all of this happen. DO IT.

  • Edwards, Jurevicious, Winslow. Cribbs didn't do shit as a reciever

  • Fitzgerald is an all-star talent. The browns aren't that many pieces away like other years, so if possible yes I say get him.

    I think its highly unlikely.

  • Fitz will want to go to a contender and be a #1.

    I'm thinking Indy, depending on Wayne's status next season.

    Seattle isn't a bad fit, either.

  • Yup... Seattle depending on Rice's injury tonite may be really interested. But would Cards trade him within division?

    As for us.. I've loved Fitz, Jr., but I'd pass. In his 10th season, his best years are behind him. Too bad so many of them were wasted.

  • Best part about it would be Fitzgerald mentoring Gordon.

  • Yup... Seattle depending on Rice's injury tonite may be really interested. But would Cards trade him within division?

    As for us.. I've loved Fitz, Jr., but I'd pass. In his 10th season, his best years are behind him. Too bad so many of them were wasted.

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup... Seattle depending on Rice's injury tonite may be really interested. But would Cards trade him within division?

    As for us.. I've loved Fitz, Jr., but I'd pass. In his 10th season, his best years are behind him. Too bad so many of them were wasted.

    I don't know what it is about Rice, but I just don't see him as a viable #1.

    And I'm (somewhat) a Gamecock fan, in that my buddies are alumni and I hate Clempsun.

  • Best part about it would be Fitzgerald mentoring Gordon.

    Being from Ohio I am obligated to hate Michigan.

    Since my daughter was an Aggie, I'm obligated to hate the Longhorns.

    For grins I hate Notre Dame and Bama...

    That's about it for me...

    @hunt-daddy said:

    Best part about it would be Fitzgerald mentoring Gordon.

    Now that would be cool...

    Adam Schecter just reported that Fitz is not going to be traded...

    Also said we were still taking calls on Gordon and Little, but did not expect to get an offer we could not refuse.

  • CLE needs to build for the medium term. WIth a competent QB and refined linemen, they can steal the division as soon as next year. CLE needs to draft wisely for once so that they can bolster the team with fresh talent.

  • Fitzgerald has never been the fastest guy and he's gonna be losing a few more steps in the next few years. He will still be good but he won't be mentioned among the best WR's. He's due to make an epic shit ton of money the next three years. I wouldn't give more than a fourth to acquire him.