Skip to content

Who's More Hungry To Win This Game?

The Browns Board
6 6 462
  • If you've ever taken on Vegas before, you must ask this question. I believe BALTIMORE is MORE hungry. They are the defending superbowl champs. They have a better record than the Browns, they are coming off a bye, and they need to close the gap between them and Cincy.

    IF you are a betting man, take the 2.5 point hit to the bank.

    Browns fans: We lose this week. I really hope we pull it out, if we do, bump this thread and make fun of me/mock me all you want.

    I made this thread for the bettors out there. Take Balt. -2.5

  • OK, I'm sure they are plenty hungry. But we might be better.

    Zombo

  • Last time we met, in Baltimore, we were with them all the way. That was with Brandywine under center too and he played a rotten game to boot.

    With Jason Campbell under center... this game is very, very winnable right now.

  • Ray Rice and his 2.8 ypc won't win the game.

    Joe Flacco is averaging just over a TD a game, and also just over an INT a game.

    Their defense is also just average.

    I like you guys at home.

  • If you've ever taken on Vegas before, you must ask this question. I believe BALTIMORE is MORE hungry. They are the defending superbowl champs. They have a better record than the Browns, they are coming off a bye, and they need to close the gap between them and Cincy.

    IF you are a betting man, take the 2.5 point hit to the bank.

    Browns fans: We lose this week. I really hope we pull it out, if we do, bump this thread and make fun of me/mock me all you want.

    I made this thread for the bettors out there. Take Balt. -2.5

    @soju said:

    If you've ever taken on Vegas before, you must ask this question. I believe BALTIMORE is MORE hungry. They are the defending superbowl champs. They have a better record than the Browns, they are coming off a bye, and they need to close the gap between them and Cincy.

    IF you are a betting man, take the 2.5 point hit to the bank.

    Browns fans: We lose this week. I really hope we pull it out, if we do, bump this thread and make fun of me/mock me all you want.

    I made this thread for the bettors out there. Take Balt. -2.5

    I may be hungrier than the Ravens. A nice pizza would be good. Just because I am hungry doesn't mean I would win, nor that the Ravens would.

    They may win because their QB and defense performs better than ours....not because their bellies are growling.

  • I like us this week, and actually expect us to win. Who cares who's "hungriest". I could list a hundred reason why the Browns are "hungrier". With the exception of Denver and maybe the Saints, I believe the Browns can play with any team, with anyone under center other than Brandy. I'm not saying they can beat any team, not by a long shot, but they can hang around with any team out there and that gives them a chance to win every game, just like last game.......We had a chance right up until the end.