Skip to content

Pittsburgh Sucks

The Browns Board
112 30 4.4k
  • Lack of skill at the skill positions, a bad o-line, and an aging defense. Theyve been missing in the late rounds of the draft, and that had been their recipe for success for many years. Their problems are deep and I love it.

  • I wouldn't be surprised if they draft a qb.

    The stars that made things happen, like Troy Pollyneedsahaircut, Hines Ward,

    Cheapshot Harrison, and a strong oline, and one of the top defenses...long gone,

    or ready to retire. it's a very good thing. Odd, we don't have squeeler fans

    slinking in here and trying to gloat anymore, eh? You can bet they are frantically

    looking to replace those players with the same kind of player. And not one squeeler

    jacket have I seen this year in stores.

    I wouldn't be surprised if they are happily losing to try to restock their roster.

    Sammy Watkins...to replace Ward? Mettenberger to replace Bigfoot Stupid Ben? Who knows?

    Should be interesting to look and find any cheapshot players in this next draft...

    you can bet Pittsblurg with try to get a chance to pick them.

    Yes, Pittsburg sucks ! GGG

  • Who gives a shit!!

  • This is a Browns forum, why even care what is wrong, just enjoy it.

  • I agree. Who gives a rip? All I know Is that they suck and I'm perfectly fine with that.

  • What's wrong with Pittsburgh?

  • Asswipe cares because he's closet Steelers fan. That's why he's asking.

  • Shitty o-line and piss poor offensive skill positions. The only reason they've won games is because of Ben.

    Oh and who gives a fuck?

  • Really rusty bridges...

    One over a fairly deep gorge SE of the city shook dramatically when semi's rolled by...

    Scared the shit out of me...

  • Yeah...wheres the idiot that said Antonio Brown was better than Mike Wallace...hows that working out?...fuck you stools...rot in hell for all I care...and they already drafted a QB in Landry Jones who has a windup slower than Bygone Leftwich

  • Well, we've won more games, on our third QB, than they have with their two-time champion franchise QB.

    Because the rest of the team is toast. Just like TGZ said they would be.

    They have drafted badly and often in the OL and it has killed them.

    Z

  • Well, we've won more games, on our third QB, than they have with their two-time champion franchise QB.

    Because the rest of the team is toast. Just like TGZ said they would be.

    They have drafted badly and often in the OL and it has killed them.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Well, we've won more games, on our third QB, than they have with their two-time champion franchise QB.

    Because the rest of the team is toast. Just like TGZ said they would be.

    They have drafted badly and often in the OL and it has killed them.

    Z

    Z, it brings me great satisfaction our resident Steeler trolls are nowhere to be seen. Didya see some of the funny stuff on the local Pittspuke TV and radio?

    "We're the Almighty Steelers- opposing teams should shit their pants at the mere sight of the Urine & Black, and let us win the games."

    I have but one great fear- the Squealers are going to suck badly enough to draft Javedon Clowney.

  • Jadeveon Clowney isn't a world beater, but he is very good.

    He has the possibility of being better than Peppers was early on, but he also is a large bust factor.

  • Yeah...wheres the idiot that said Antonio Brown was better than Mike Wallace...hows that working out?...fuck you stools...rot in hell for all I care...and they already drafted a QB in Landry Jones who has a windup slower than Bygone Leftwich

    @nickers said:

    Yeah...wheres the idiot that said Antonio Brown was better than Mike Wallace...hows that working out?...fuck you stools...rot in hell for all I care...and they already drafted a QB in Landry Jones who has a windup slower than Bygone Leftwich

    He is better than mike wallace. Compare their stats so far this season, wallace is a one trick pony getting paid 70 million.

  • Zombo said:

    Well, we've won more games, on our third QB, than they have with their two-time champion franchise QB.

    Because the rest of the team is toast. Just like TGZ said they would be.

    They have drafted badly and often in the OL and it has killed them.

    Z

    Z, it brings me great satisfaction our resident Steeler trolls are nowhere to be seen. Didya see some of the funny stuff on the local Pittspuke TV and radio?

    "We're the Almighty Steelers- opposing teams should shit their pants at the mere sight of the Urine & Black, and let us win the games."

    I have but one great fear- the Squealers are going to suck badly enough to draft Javedon Clowney.

    @hoorta said:

    ."

    I have but one great fear- the Squealers are going to suck badly enough to draft Javedon Clowney.

    of course. Ben still has years left in him, they're not going to draft ANY of these qb's. Bens problem is that terrible o line. They will absolutely take Clowney. In a couple years him and Jones will have them an elite defense again.

  • Mike Wallace: Ugh. So glad we didn't sign him.

    Ben: He's still pretty awesome and one of the toughest quarterbacks in the NFL. Makes every throw. Oh, and he went to Miami (O.), so he must be brilliant (!).

    If they rally, it'll be because of him.

  • Shep is there a qb in the league whose praises you don't sing?

  • Jadeveon Clowney isn't a world beater, but he is very good.

    He has the possibility of being better than Peppers was early on, but he also is a large bust factor.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jadeveon Clowney isn't a world beater, but he is very good.

    He has the possibility of being better than Peppers was early on, but he also is a large bust factor.

    from what i've seen of him, he's an elite pass rusher but also does the stuff you don't see on TV well like holding up at the point. He's a freak. His work ethic definitely remains to be seen. I'm not going to completely hold it against him that he's coasting this year cause there is a shit ton of money for him on the line. But I would absolutely be happy if the browns could take him and get Miller in the later rounds...let Hoyer start next season. I would rather keep Clowney away from pgh than to take another flyer on one of these college qb's.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jadeveon Clowney isn't a world beater, but he is very good.

    He has the possibility of being better than Peppers was early on, but he also is a large bust factor.

    from what i've seen of him, he's an elite pass rusher but also does the stuff you don't see on TV well like holding up at the point. He's a freak. His work ethic definitely remains to be seen. I'm not going to completely hold it against him that he's coasting this year cause there is a shit ton of money for him on the line. But I would absolutely be happy if the browns could take him and get Miller in the later rounds...let Hoyer start next season. I would rather keep Clowney away from pgh than to take another flyer on one of these college qb's.

    @clevfan4life said:

    from what i've seen of him, he's an elite pass rusher but also does the stuff you don't see on TV well like holding up at the point. He's a freak. His work ethic definitely remains to be seen. I'm not going to completely hold it against him that he's coasting this year cause there is a shit ton of money for him on the line. But I would absolutely be happy if the browns could take him and get Miller in the later rounds...let Hoyer start next season. I would rather keep Clowney away from pgh than to take another flyer on one of these college qb's.

    He'd have to move to OLB for us and I just don't see that happening. We already have three solid OLB's and Groves.

    Clowney is a nice guy and an athletic freak, but it's tough for me to spend a top 5 pick on a DE when we have so many other pressing needs.