Skip to content

Pittsburgh Sucks

The Browns Board
112 30 4.4k
  • Actually, and allow me to repeat this, let's save the smack until we sweep the fuckers.

    WSS

  • @hoorta said:

    Pardon Gip- yeah- Ben is worth more than a 3rd and 4th. Maybe a 2nd? Only kidding. I don't think he's going anywhere either. But you have your head in the sand if you don't think the beatings Ben's been taking aren't cumulative.

    Not in need of a rebuild? Pure homerism. I don't have a crystal ball, but if you happen to lose out (possible) I think you'll be singing a different tune. That's also assuming you hit on that top 10 pick, because top 10 picks never ever bust. The Browns have turned that into an art form- and don't tell me your super stud first round pick comes with a 100% guarantee HOF credential. Oh, and that compensatory pick for Wallace will come at the end of the third round, effectively almost making it a 4th round pick.

    Hehe- see you're wearing the Prison uniforms this week. Be sure to play like the 1940 Steelers while you're at it. 🙂

    We arent in need of a rebuild. We have a franchise qb, youth at the skill positions and a host of first and second round picks on the oline that just need to stay healthy. We have maybe 4 positions that need filled. How is that a rebuild?

    @vagitron said:

    We arent in need of a rebuild. We have a franchise qb, youth at the skill positions and a host of first and second round picks on the oline that just need to stay healthy. We have maybe 4 positions that need filled. How is that a rebuild?

    Sorry, but I don't believe it:

    A. You have perhaps 2 quality O linemen. Pouncey and DeCastro. You can lose a lot of games with 2 good linemen. Ask us, we lost a lot of games with just JT and Mack on the line

    B. Having youth at your skill positions doesn't mean you have talent at your skill positions. We had young WRs too once....in Brian Robiskie and Mohammed Massaquoi. And a young RB in Trent Richardson. Maybe your "young guys" are a little better than that, maybe not.

    C. You had a franchise QB....but there is a question about whether or not you still do. It is highly possible that BR's skills have diminished. Bernie Kosar was a franchise QB, yet he didn't last when he started to get beat up. Now, BR is more physically sturdy than BK was, but he is also getting beat up about the same way.

    As for 4 positions? You have 3 on the OL, another 3 on the DL, at least 1 or 2 LBs, and at least 2 DBs. Brown will be your only reliable WR. Bell at RB? He may be no better than Mendenhall or TR for all we know.

    And Heath Miller? Can you rely on him for much longer? Maybe, maybe not.

    I would say your 4 spots are more like 12.

    And you will lose LeBeau.

  • We also drafted Markus Wheaton to step in and contribute he's just been banged up and hasn't been given the opportunity. I'm not at all worried about our skill positions especially if we end up with a top 10 pick in each round. Worry about your own team. (We will be getting a 3rd round comp pick for Wallace.). Part of the reason the steelers traded to draft shark.

    @vagitron said:

    We also drafted Markus Wheaton to step in and contribute he's just been banged up and hasn't been given the opportunity. I'm not at all worried about our skill positions especially if we end up with a top 10 pick in each round. Worry about your own team. (We will be getting a 3rd round comp pick for Wallace.). Part of the reason the steelers traded to draft shark.

    You say worry about your own team yet here you are on the browns board.

  • @vagitron said:

    We also drafted Markus Wheaton to step in and contribute he's just been banged up and hasn't been given the opportunity. I'm not at all worried about our skill positions especially if we end up with a top 10 pick in each round. Worry about your own team. (We will be getting a 3rd round comp pick for Wallace.). Part of the reason the steelers traded to draft shark.

    You say worry about your own team yet here you are on the browns board.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You say worry about your own team yet here you are on the browns board.

    I read the boards within the division and rarely post outside of here because you all find it in yourselves to talk about the steelers ALOT whether its steeler week or not.

    Gipper 12 positions? Twelve? Lol. List em. I personally think pouncey could end up at guard when he returns. Velasco has been very solid and foster has been our best lineman this year and that's saying something because decastro has looked good. I could see foster moving out to rt. Heath miller is getting old but I dont believe he is 100% post injury. As far as our skill positions bell is showing all the tools to being a staple in the backfield and brown is in the top 20 at wr. The jury is still very much out on Wheaton and cotchery is having a nice season. Receivers are a dime a dozen in the draft and not required selections in the first round. Brown was a 5th. Please run through the 12 dire replacements on our roster to ensure fruitful seasons or just admit you pulled that number out of your ass. I'm not sure you can even name 12 steelers without Google.

  • Actually, Vag, we don't talk squeelers until some dirtbag squeeler fan starts

    blowing smoke.

    Here's a quick list of players your pitiful team needs to consider replacing, altogether, or moving them elsewhere:.

    (There are more than twelve, for various reasons) So, we don't give a frack about your team,

    which is older, and has trouble winning without a solid oline, and a loss of

    the major cheapshot artists on defense.

    Biggest trouble is, No Lynn Swann or Hinesend Ward to make miracle first downs happen.

    And Polly can't jump like superman anymore. Cap space is slim to not much.

    haha, cellar dweller.

    Mike Adams

    Marcus Gilbert

    Isaac Redmon

    Kevin Beachum

    David Paulson

    David Johnson

    Ike Taylor

    Cortez Allen

    William Gay

    Larry Foote

    K. Wilson

    Vince Williams

    Sean Spence, maybe

    Emmanuel Sanders $$$$

    Jericho Cotchery $$$$

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You say worry about your own team yet here you are on the browns board.

    I read the boards within the division and rarely post outside of here because you all find it in yourselves to talk about the steelers ALOT whether its steeler week or not.

    Gipper 12 positions? Twelve? Lol. List em. I personally think pouncey could end up at guard when he returns. Velasco has been very solid and foster has been our best lineman this year and that's saying something because decastro has looked good. I could see foster moving out to rt. Heath miller is getting old but I dont believe he is 100% post injury. As far as our skill positions bell is showing all the tools to being a staple in the backfield and brown is in the top 20 at wr. The jury is still very much out on Wheaton and cotchery is having a nice season. Receivers are a dime a dozen in the draft and not required selections in the first round. Brown was a 5th. Please run through the 12 dire replacements on our roster to ensure fruitful seasons or just admit you pulled that number out of your ass. I'm not sure you can even name 12 steelers without Google.

    @vagitron said:

    I read the boards within the division and rarely post outside of here because you all find it in yourselves to talk about the steelers ALOT whether its steeler week or not.

    Gipper 12 positions? Twelve? Lol. List em.

    I just did above: 3 OL, 3 DL, 2 DBs, at least 1 LB. A receiver or two. A younger TE, and probably a developmental QB...but maybe you have that in Jones. 10-12 anyway.

    I personally think pouncey could end up at guard when he returns. Velasco has been very solid and foster has been our best lineman this year and that's saying something because decastro has looked good. I could see foster moving out to rt. Heath miller is getting old but I dont believe he is 100% post injury. As far as our skill positions bell is showing all the tools to being a staple in the backfield and brown is in the top 20 at wr. The jury is still very much out on Wheaton and cotchery is having a nice season. Receivers are a dime a dozen in the draft and not required selections in the first round. Brown was a 5th. Please run through the 12 dire replacements on our roster to ensure fruitful seasons or just admit you pulled that number out of your ass. I'm not sure you can even name 12 steelers without Google.

    Oh, no, I use the newspapers and magazines to learn the names of football players. Dumbass. Of course I use the internet these days to learn about football players. Who the fuck doesn't? You? Are you a Troglodyte?

  • Actually, Vag, we don't talk squeelers until some dirtbag squeeler fan starts

    blowing smoke.

    Here's a quick list of players your pitiful team needs to consider replacing, altogether, or moving them elsewhere:.

    (There are more than twelve, for various reasons) So, we don't give a frack about your team,

    which is older, and has trouble winning without a solid oline, and a loss of

    the major cheapshot artists on defense.

    Biggest trouble is, No Lynn Swann or Hinesend Ward to make miracle first downs happen.

    And Polly can't jump like superman anymore. Cap space is slim to not much.

    haha, cellar dweller.

    Mike Adams

    Marcus Gilbert

    Isaac Redmon

    Kevin Beachum

    David Paulson

    David Johnson

    Ike Taylor

    Cortez Allen

    William Gay

    Larry Foote

    K. Wilson

    Vince Williams

    Sean Spence, maybe

    Emmanuel Sanders $$$$

    Jericho Cotchery $$$$

    @calfoxwc said:

    Actually, Vag, we don't talk squeelers until some dirtbag squeeler fan starts

    blowing smoke.

    Here's a quick list of players your pitiful team needs to consider replacing, altogether, or moving them elsewhere:.

    (There are more than twelve, for various reasons) So, we don't give a frack about your team,

    which is older, and has trouble winning without a solid oline, and a loss of

    the major cheapshot artists on defense.

    Biggest trouble is, No Lynn Swann or Hinesend Ward to make miracle first downs happen.

    And Polly can't jump like superman anymore. Cap space is slim to not much.

    haha, cellar dweller.

    Mike Adams

    Marcus Gilbert

    Isaac Redmon

    Kevin Beachum

    David Paulson

    David Johnson

    Ike Taylor

    Cortez Allen

    William Gay

    Larry Foote

    K. Wilson

    Vince Williams

    Sean Spence, maybe

    Emmanuel Sanders $$$$

    Jericho Cotchery $$$$

    And:

    Brett Keisel

    Steve McClendon

    Troy Polamalu


  • dear SOJUish



    dude it's assholes like you (yes, even triple secret agent men) that just have to stir the shit pot. STFU already maxwell smart.




  • @calfoxwc said:

    Actually, Vag, we don't talk squeelers until some dirtbag squeeler fan starts

    blowing smoke.

    Here's a quick list of players your pitiful team needs to consider replacing, altogether, or moving them elsewhere:.

    (There are more than twelve, for various reasons) So, we don't give a frack about your team,

    which is older, and has trouble winning without a solid oline, and a loss of

    the major cheapshot artists on defense.

    Biggest trouble is, No Lynn Swann or Hinesend Ward to make miracle first downs happen.

    And Polly can't jump like superman anymore. Cap space is slim to not much.

    haha, cellar dweller.

    Mike Adams

    Marcus Gilbert

    Isaac Redmon

    Kevin Beachum

    David Paulson

    David Johnson

    Ike Taylor

    Cortez Allen

    William Gay

    Larry Foote

    K. Wilson

    Vince Williams

    Sean Spence, maybe

    Emmanuel Sanders $$$$

    Jericho Cotchery $$$$

    And:

    Brett Keisel

    Steve McClendon

    Troy Polamalu

    @the-gipper said:

    And:

    Brett Keisel

    Steve McClendon

    Troy Polamalu

    I though V said Ziggy Hood sucks too- one more for the road.

  • @mike-h said:

    I have a feeling this year's Browns v. Steelers games are going to be a big reversal. Brown's front seven will make it hard for them to do much on offense. I actually think a Browns sweep is possible.

    Don't get me excited. I'm trying to concentrate on Cincinnati.

    But what you speak of would bring tears to my eyes. I'd have to look up the last time we swept Pittsburgh, but I'd bet I had a full head of hair and still had a cassette with "Bernie, Bernie!" on it in my car.

    Zombo