Skip to content

Billy Winn

The Browns Board
5 4 478
  • Came in as an OL for one play, short yardage third down type. Something you think we'll see more of? Something you like?

  • didn't he come in as a FB? Looked like he got zero push on that play, but that could be cause the oline folded infront of him. Bringing in DL'ers on offense is gimmicky, I don't like gimmicks. I like pure bred FB's who do it for a living, and do it better.

  • Well, either way he was in to push and not much else.

  • Billy was the FB/ Lead blocker...

    Good idea, but not a good result.

    Looked to me as if either Billy hit the wrong hole or the back did... at any rate the back did not follow Billy.

    But practice makes perfect.

  • didn't he come in as a FB? Looked like he got zero push on that play, but that could be cause the oline folded infront of him. Bringing in DL'ers on offense is gimmicky, I don't like gimmicks. I like pure bred FB's who do it for a living, and do it better.

    @clevfan4life said:

    didn't he come in as a FB? Looked like he got zero push on that play, but that could be cause the oline folded infront of him. Bringing in DL'ers on offense is gimmicky, I don't like gimmicks. I like pure bred FB's who do it for a living, and do it better.

    Crap, it's been done since the days of Refrigerator Perry. Ain't Rocket Science. You see a guy in front of you- obliterate him.