State of the NFL QB
-
Breaking News:
Locker: done for the year w/ a Lisfranc tear; does TEN re-sign the injury-plagued young QB?
Cutler: out again w/ an ankle injury less than a game after coming back
Flynn: will re-sign with the Packers after Wallace's injury
In other news, Nick Foles is looking phenomenal this season, throwing 10 TD, 1 TO and making 73% of his passes in his last 2 starts.
-
Does matt castle and matt Flynn ring a bell.
Nearly same scenarios.
-
Sorry but the first two were the hottest Fa's to hit the market and both sucked after they got paid. Before the last two games foles has looked hot and cold.
-
Sorry but the first two were the hottest Fa's to hit the market and both sucked after they got paid. Before the last two games foles has looked hot and cold.
Sorry but the first two were the hottest Fa's to hit the market and both sucked after they got paid. Before the last two games foles has looked hot and cold.
Locker has been decent when healthy, despite being stuck with an atrocious offense. He's in a similar situation to Bradford.
-
Breaking News:
Locker: done for the year w/ a Lisfranc tear; does TEN re-sign the injury-plagued young QB?
Cutler: out again w/ an ankle injury less than a game after coming back
Flynn: will re-sign with the Packers after Wallace's injury
In other news, Nick Foles is looking phenomenal this season, throwing 10 TD, 1 TO and making 73% of his passes in his last 2 starts.
Breaking News:
Locker: done for the year w/ a Lisfranc tear; does TEN re-sign the injury-plagued young QB?
Cutler: out again w/ an ankle injury less than a game after coming back
Flynn: will re-sign with the Packers after Wallace's injury
In other news, Nick Foles is looking phenomenal this season, throwing 10 TD, 1 TO and making 73% of his passes in his last 2 starts.
Maybe the Titans will bring back Vince Young.....or Matt Hasselback.
-
Sorry but the first two were the hottest Fa's to hit the market and both sucked after they got paid. Before the last two games foles has looked hot and cold.
Locker has been decent when healthy, despite being stuck with an atrocious offense. He's in a similar situation to Bradford.
Locker has been decent when healthy, despite being stuck with an atrocious offense. He's in a similar situation to Bradford.
Better than decent in my eyes. Locker really seemed to be pulling it together this year. Sorry to see he got hurt.
I like the Bears better with McCown. I've never liked Cutler.
On Foles.. as I remember coming out of college his physical talent was never a question. It was all about work ethic.
On other QBs...
Mike Glennon shows some promise. Nice game against the Fins last nite. But I swear that had I seen him at the Combine, I'd take one look at him and deduct 10 from whatever his Wunderlich score was.
-
Yeah, I'm getting more and more of the mind that the Bucs might be nuts to shitcan Glennon. They very well could stick with him and probably should.
I think Foles got dinged by playing on a dreadful team. I thought it was ludicrous. But he's nothing like those two guys because now he has a significant body of work (about a full season of starts)... and at 16/0, no he hasn't been "up and down." Only up.
The difference between Foles and Cassel is even more physical talent than stats, although it's both. Foles has a legit NFL arm and Cassel does not. Ditto Flynn. Ditto Dalton and McCarron, BTW.
BUT... Philly would lynch Chip at this point if he traded Foles. He's getting good enough that you tailor your offense around him. And if you watched, you see how he can definitely move, much like Big Ben. One of the worst draft tropes I've heard was that Foles was "immobile." He's miles from that. He's actually a superb athlete.
The worst was anybody who didn't recognize Aaron Rodgers arm strength and release. I was sometimes just totally baffled by the stupidity I read from some "credible" draftnicks. I wondered if they'd even watched him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login