Incognito files Grievance against Dolphins
-
i agree, as usual wise man.
it's amazing how one person is called a racist and a bully while we see what happened with the los angeles clipper player barnes (yesterday) and what he tweeted and most black commentators yawned it away.
somethin to wonder about is all. what's cool for you is not cool for me when it hurts my pride but it's all good if i'm getting paid.
call me what you will. shit on my chin. as long as there is millions of dollars in it for me.
-
I expected this and I think he has a case and will probably get his money until he's officially fired.
-
I expected this and I think he has a case and will probably get his money until he's officially fired.
I expected this and I think he has a case and will probably get his money until he's officially fired.
yeah he'll prob get fired from miami and picked up the next day from a team that needs a good OL.
-
I don't think he'll play again this season. He's bad press for anyone right now.
-
I don't think he'll play again this season. He's bad press for anyone right now.
I don't think he'll play again this season. He's bad press for anyone right now.
Only if there's some playoff team that is desperate for any kind of OL.
-
-
-
best marionette movie ever.
+ the guys that write south park.'
winner weiner chicken diner,
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login