Skip to content

New QB?!?!?

The Browns Board
27 13 1.2k
  • So we are down to only having Weeden. Are the Browns allowed to have an open tryout for the QB position this week? Come one, Come All!!! I will would be willing to give anyone at this point for a try. homeless guy holding the cardboard sign asking for money, all the guys who "coulda, shoulda" " I could've been,.......", our mascot, the guys who were never scouted, my grandfather, my gay sister, anyone but Weeden!!!!!

    At lease give us a reason to watch!!

  • So we are down to only having Weeden. Are the Browns allowed to have an open tryout for the QB position this week? Come one, Come All!!! I will would be willing to give anyone at this point for a try. homeless guy holding the cardboard sign asking for money, all the guys who "coulda, shoulda" " I could've been,.......", our mascot, the guys who were never scouted, my grandfather, my gay sister, anyone but Weeden!!!!!

    At lease give us a reason to watch!!

    @lbc-mike said:

    So we are down to only having Weeden. Are the Browns allowed to have an open tryout for the QB position this week? Come one, Come All!!! I will would be willing to give anyone at this point for a try. homeless guy holding the cardboard sign asking for money, all the guys who "coulda, shoulda" " I could've been,.......", our mascot, the guys who were never scouted, my grandfather, my gay sister, anyone but Weeden!!!!!

    At lease give us a reason to watch!!

    What reason is there to watch for now?

  • Entertainment. Gordon, Cameron, Haden, our good/OK defense. Us being fans. Weeden is like watching a blind slothe that blows donkey balls.

  • sorry but we are stuck, with him.

  • we need a QB we are down two and we have to have 2 active on the roster right?

  • I wonder who will start against the Steelers Week 17 this year? It seems we always have some garbage QB that week after all the injuries...

  • After this debacle, I would think that nobody should question

    that there should be two new qb's on the Browns roster, to back up

    Hoyer.

    Seriously. Even if they have to draft two, one early, one later.

    Two new qbs who can freakin THINK on the field. dammit.

  • So we are down to only having Weeden. Are the Browns allowed to have an open tryout for the QB position this week? Come one, Come All!!! I will would be willing to give anyone at this point for a try. homeless guy holding the cardboard sign asking for money, all the guys who "coulda, shoulda" " I could've been,.......", our mascot, the guys who were never scouted, my grandfather, my gay sister, anyone but Weeden!!!!!

    At lease give us a reason to watch!!

    @lbc-mike said:

    So we are down to only having Weeden. Are the Browns allowed to have an open tryout for the QB position this week? Come one, Come All!!! I will would be willing to give anyone at this point for a try. homeless guy holding the cardboard sign asking for money, all the guys who "coulda, shoulda" " I could've been,.......", our mascot, the guys who were never scouted, my grandfather, my gay sister, anyone but Weeden!!!!!

    At lease give us a reason to watch!!

    I hope you actually do have a gay sister or else this post isn't as funny.

  • trust me it is funny.

  • you can breath and laugh now tim.......

  • I hear Jeff Garcia wants to come back to Cleveland

  • I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

  • I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    @usfbrown said:

    I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    I agree.

  • I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    @usfbrown said:

    I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    Yeah...that's how you do it!!!!

  • I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    @usfbrown said:

    I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    I agree as well.

    EXCEPT

    I would advocate a slight trade up for Hundley, if need be and if the price is right.

  • @usfbrown said:

    I just hope we don't package picks to move up in the draft. There's plenty of QBs in this draft. Take the best one that falls to us.

    Yeah...that's how you do it!!!!

    @richiswhere said:

    Yeah...that's how you do it!!!!

    I read some sarcasm here?

    Yeah, just taking what falls to you at the most important position in team sports isn't widely held wisdom.

  • @richiswhere said:

    Yeah...that's how you do it!!!!

    I read some sarcasm here?

    Yeah, just taking what falls to you at the most important position in team sports isn't widely held wisdom.

    @shep said:

    I read some sarcasm here?

    Yeah, just taking what falls to you at the most important position in team sports isn't widely held wisdom.

    Trading up in the draft hasn't worked for the Browns. Brady Quinn, Trent Richardson, Kellen Winslow

  • Hundley's gonna be really polarizing. I have a feeling with our QB situation we'll end up like 6-10, drafting somewhere around 8th. It wouldn't take a ton to move to 6th if we were worried about whoever was 7th.

    And while the Hoyer/Hundley plan sounds ideal to me, the Browns may have Carr fever. Manziel looked a little light in the arm to me yesterday and we don't have a very good track record with that in Cleveland winds so I may be stumbling and bumbling off that bandwagon.

  • @mike-h said:

    Did anyone watch Hundley against Oregon? He was awful. Doesn't show up in big games. Doesn't read presnap and make adjustments.

    Then he should fit right in with the Browns 🙁

  • I like how they are disecting how horrible the browns are on NFL Sunday. Lets showcase how horrible the browns are and what they do right for the other team.