Skip to content

Oh good....

Political Discussion
6 5 832
  • via FoxNews:

    Stimulus Dollars for ACORN

    Look.

    I'm not worried about the allegations of voter fraud (I think it's extremely difficult with today's security/ equipment).

    I don't think ACORN "stole" the election for Obama.

    But including a non-profit as part of a bailout/stimulus package? Horrible idea. And crooked as hell, ta boot.

    Again, acknowledging my above comments regarding ACORN/Obama, this still reeks of "Thanks."

    Also, with our current economy being the worst since the Great Depression due largely to a credit crisis, there is no convincing me that our gas prices (as they are currently sub $2 on average) weren't artificially manipulated/gouged from the commodities traders. As soon as they ran out of credit to play with, gas prices cut in half.

    I have several pitchforks & torches ready if they pull that shit again.

  • via FoxNews:

    Stimulus Dollars for ACORN

    Look.

    I'm not worried about the allegations of voter fraud (I think it's extremely difficult with today's security/ equipment).

    I don't think ACORN "stole" the election for Obama.

    But including a non-profit as part of a bailout/stimulus package? Horrible idea. And crooked as hell, ta boot.

    Again, acknowledging my above comments regarding ACORN/Obama, this still reeks of "Thanks."

    Also, with our current economy being the worst since the Great Depression due largely to a credit crisis, there is no convincing me that our gas prices (as they are currently sub $2 on average) weren't artificially manipulated/gouged from the commodities traders. As soon as they ran out of credit to play with, gas prices cut in half.

    I have several pitchforks & torches ready if they pull that shit again.

    @legacy-fan said:

    via FoxNews:

    Stimulus Dollars for ACORN

    But including a non-profit as part of a bailout/stimulus package? Horrible idea. And crooked as hell, ta boot.

    If I understand correctly, this money is being used for 'community stability' resources. Previously, monies like this have been given to local governments but, this time, the money will go directly to certain groups.

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

  • @danamal said:

    via FoxNews:

    BULLSHIT

    The source, or the limit of your reading comprehension?

    Try this one

    They cite the actual bill, but if you're too lazy to read a 200 word cliffs notes version on Fox News, I hardly think you'll peruse the entire 258 pg bill.

  • Thats a ton of money for lawyers to be able to sue banks when they dont give in to high risk loans.

    +

    Look at all that money that will trickle back around through ACORN Lobbyists

    10215490_400X300.jpg

  • via FoxNews:

    Stimulus Dollars for ACORN

    Look.

    I'm not worried about the allegations of voter fraud (I think it's extremely difficult with today's security/ equipment).

    I don't think ACORN "stole" the election for Obama.

    But including a non-profit as part of a bailout/stimulus package? Horrible idea. And crooked as hell, ta boot.

    Again, acknowledging my above comments regarding ACORN/Obama, this still reeks of "Thanks."

    Also, with our current economy being the worst since the Great Depression due largely to a credit crisis, there is no convincing me that our gas prices (as they are currently sub $2 on average) weren't artificially manipulated/gouged from the commodities traders. As soon as they ran out of credit to play with, gas prices cut in half.

    I have several pitchforks & torches ready if they pull that shit again.

    @legacy-fan said:

    via FoxNews:

    Stimulus Dollars for ACORN

    Also, with our current economy being the worst since the Great Depression due largely to a credit crisis, there is no convincing me that our gas prices (as they are currently sub $2 on average) weren't artificially manipulated/gouged from the commodities traders. As soon as they ran out of credit to play with, gas prices cut in half.

    About a year ago I was driving a bit and listened to nearly an hour of Limbaugh.

    He accurately predicted the end of the oil bubble in the same way the housing and dotcom bubbles burst.

    Seems he, or whoever he gleaned that from was right.

    WSS

  • Dan is in "Danial"...

    Sorry, Dan, but your hero Dems are going overboard with glee.

    and the pendulum eventually will switch back the other direction...

    American folks will go back toward the middle again and put Republicans

    in office. You heard it here first...

    assuming we still have free elections when the time comes...@@