Skip to content

Who's going to the game?

The Browns Board
4 4 594
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'll be there.

    I didn't see any of the usuals at the lot last week. Even went over to the Flat Iron for a bite to eat. Not a bad spot.

    I have Pat in tow this go, so I doubt I'll make it by the flats this trip, and this is my last trip, so it was good seeing you guys this year and with the Lord Willing, I'll see you next season.

    Oh....Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by Canton Mike
    #2

    I'll be there too. Hopefully a win.

    Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Mike

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Gave my tickets away. But I have yet to find a taker for the Bears game

  • I'll be there.

    I didn't see any of the usuals at the lot last week. Even went over to the Flat Iron for a bite to eat. Not a bad spot.

    I have Pat in tow this go, so I doubt I'll make it by the flats this trip, and this is my last trip, so it was good seeing you guys this year and with the Lord Willing, I'll see you next season.

    Oh....Happy Thanksgiving!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @ballpeen said:

    I'll be there.

    I didn't see any of the usuals at the lot last week. Even went over to the Flat Iron for a bite to eat. Not a bad spot.

    I have Pat in tow this go, so I doubt I'll make it by the flats this trip, and this is my last trip, so it was good seeing you guys this year and with the Lord Willing, I'll see you next season.

    Oh....Happy Thanksgiving!

    Well, I'm done for the year as the relatives got the rest of Uncle Larry's tickets. Sorry about your Gators having a truly suckful season. As you say Lord willing see you next year. 🙂