Josh Gordon
-
just buy an thowback jersey when the browns were good. our time in the eighties do not qualify as being good enough to wear now without getting laughed at.
-
They have the sew on ones at TJ Max of Colt McCoy for like 15 bucks. It's an official NFL jersey that goes for 100 new. Buy it, take the name plate off and you have yourself a nice Josh Gordon jerser for 15 bucks
-
I would not even put Gordon's name on it. He will not come and do the same next year. Look at every standout player we have had over the recent years and name one that has had two decent years in a row?
-
I have learned "never buy a buy a browns jersey" closet has a courtney brown, Kameron wimbley and B edwards.
-
Get a classic or buy a custom one. My wife was tired of my closet being full of jerseys I wouldnt wear. So she bought me a custom one. Wont ever need another jersey.
-
well it's pretty easy to make your own, buy a blank (which wholesale distributors have) cut the numbers/name with a vinyl cutter and heat press that shit on.
it'll prob cost me $25.
-
My custom jersey would say "TITANIC has nothing on us" " Next year and the year to come....maybe"
-
We have gotten from hopeful to dragged to the NY sewer system with the rats and shit filled water.
-
Get a classic or buy a custom one. My wife was tired of my closet being full of jerseys I wouldnt wear. So she bought me a custom one. Wont ever need another jersey.
Get a classic or buy a custom one. My wife was tired of my closet being full of jerseys I wouldnt wear. So she bought me a custom one. Wont ever need another jersey.
What number are you?
well it's pretty easy to make your own, buy a blank (which wholesale distributors have) cut the numbers/name with a vinyl cutter and heat press that shit on.
LOL... Just like the iron on patches Mom used to put on my jeans...
I don't know about anyone else out there, but I have a bad, bad feeling that this regime is going to repeat the Warfield for Phipps blunder with one Josh Gordon!
I just shuddered...
-
Boycott the Haslem regime. Wait, I think that has already started. never mind. carry one.
-
I'm 46 and only have 2 jerseys hanging in the closet; an authentic white #57 and an authentic brown #57. I don't think I'll ever own another unless we change our unis so drastically that I have no choice. Clay was and will always be my favorite player, and he just so happens to be a Brown.
-
Josh Gordon is legit as fuck. This guy has superstar written all over him. He deserves a good team and a good quarterback.
-
where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.
-
where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.
where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.
Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.
If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.
-
where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.
Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.
If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.
Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.
If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.
Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse
-
Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.
If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.
Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse
Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse
But none cost us a 1st round pick...
-
where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.
-
Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse
But none cost us a 1st round pick...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login