Skip to content

Josh Gordon

The Browns Board
90 35 3.3k
  • My custom jersey would say "TITANIC has nothing on us" " Next year and the year to come....maybe"

  • I don't know about anyone else out there, but I have a bad, bad feeling that this regime is going to repeat the Warfield for Phipps blunder with one Josh Gordon!

  • We have gotten from hopeful to dragged to the NY sewer system with the rats and shit filled water.

  • Broke an NFL record while playing with bad QBs losing at home to bad teams.

    He's one of the absolute best players in the NFL ... You guys realize that, right?

    Z

  • Get a classic or buy a custom one. My wife was tired of my closet being full of jerseys I wouldnt wear. So she bought me a custom one. Wont ever need another jersey.

    @usfbrown said:

    Get a classic or buy a custom one. My wife was tired of my closet being full of jerseys I wouldnt wear. So she bought me a custom one. Wont ever need another jersey.

    What number are you?

    @miktoxic said:

    well it's pretty easy to make your own, buy a blank (which wholesale distributors have) cut the numbers/name with a vinyl cutter and heat press that shit on.

    LOL... Just like the iron on patches Mom used to put on my jeans...

    @sundawg said:

    I don't know about anyone else out there, but I have a bad, bad feeling that this regime is going to repeat the Warfield for Phipps blunder with one Josh Gordon!

    I just shuddered...

  • Boycott the Haslem regime. Wait, I think that has already started. never mind. carry one.

  • I'm 46 and only have 2 jerseys hanging in the closet; an authentic white #57 and an authentic brown #57. I don't think I'll ever own another unless we change our unis so drastically that I have no choice. Clay was and will always be my favorite player, and he just so happens to be a Brown.

  • Josh Gordon is legit as fuck. This guy has superstar written all over him. He deserves a good team and a good quarterback.

  • where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

  • where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    @lbc-mike said:

    where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.

    If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.

  • @lbc-mike said:

    where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.

    If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.

    @hoorta said:

    Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.

    If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.

    Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse

  • @hoorta said:

    Excuse me- there's only one reason the Browns aren't in the playoff hunt this year- put on your thinking cap and figure out why. Nah that would be too hard for you- the sole reason the Browns are 4-12 is Brandon Weeden shitting games down the toilet.

    If I hear he's starting another game, I may have to find something else to do on Sunday afternoon- and that would be a first. He's arguably the worst starting qb in Browns history.

    Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse

    @browns149 said:

    Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse

    But none cost us a 1st round pick...

  • where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    @lbc-mike said:

    where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    He's an elite, we're keeping him.

    Trading away one of the best young players in the league is not how you become a NE, GB, NO.

  • @browns149 said:

    Charlie Frye , Detmer, Dorsey, Seneca.........were all worse

    But none cost us a 1st round pick...

    @tour2ma said:

    But none cost us a 1st round pick...

    Ok Couch, Weeden, Quinn

    They all did, and they all sucked

  • Sucked is the key word

  • @lbc-mike said:

    where are you going to get a good team for him? Us?.. Or GB, NO, NE etc.. We have no possible ring to offer.

    He's an elite, we're keeping him.

    Trading away one of the best young players in the league is not how you become a NE, GB, NO.

    @bbedward said:

    He's an elite, we're keeping him.

    Trading away one of the best young players in the league is not how you become a NE, GB, NO.

    you become NE. GB, NO by getting a 'GREAT' QB

  • couch was good. we couldn't draft OL back then because it was illegal.

  • Couch was not good, He had a noodle arm was about as dumb as Weeden

  • Not only might Gordon leave, he might get a mega-suspension for drug use. I'd hold on the jersey for now.

  • I'd rather him get a year then trade him at this point. Lets see how the season finishes but the talent is just too immense,