Weeden suffered Concussion vs Jags . . . Tanney next week?
-
Jason Campbell will be back
-
Tawney to start. Thoughts?
-
I give a fuck Mik can you imagine a the new "Tranny trainwreck threads" " Tranny, tuck and tape" offensive game plans?
-
This is wonderful... carousel QBs. Who will be next?
-
I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.
-
I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.
I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.
I'm fairly confident that hoyer and rookie will make QB1 and QB2, not weeden and rookie.
-
Weeden deserves another chance.
-
Weeden deserves another chance.
Weeden deserves another chance.
Jesus fucking god damn Christ he doesn't deserve to fucking start a fucking pee wee game even if his fucking dad was the coach and his fucking mother let the commissioner tea bag her for the opportunity.
Z
-
I would guess Campbell will be back, right?
Were playing for draft position now, though. Might wanna just trot Weeden out there.
I would guess Campbell will be back, right?
Were playing for draft position now, though. Might wanna just trot Weeden out there.
Well, if we want to lose out- just keep trotting "Suck on Wheels" my new monicker out there. No brainer.
Zombo said:
Weeden is gone at the end of the year. Does anybody ever want to see him take a snap again as a Brown?
If Camps can't go I am ALL in on trick shot Tanney throwing 50/50s to Gordon the rest of the year.
Z
Can we start passing the hat to buy his plane ticket out of town?
I have our Nightmare will stay next year. Weedem will be the 2nd string (because he knows the system). We will lose all our FA players (can you blame them them). next year 2 wins. Still freakin bitter.
Wee- Done will be 3rd string on the Edmonton Eskimos- if he's lucky next year.
I am so there as well now, Z.
As I posted earlier, when Campbell is cleared to play, cut Weeden.
As for him having a concussion... That would require him to have a brain...
Bring in Tanney, Davon Bess, anyone- It's clear the other players (TJ Ward) are tired of seeing We-tard single handedly lose games for them. That 2 minute stretch in the second quarter sealed his fate. Take away We-Done's pile of shit quarterbacking, and the Browns are still right in the thick of the playoff hunt.
-
Weeden deserves another chance.
Jesus fucking god damn Christ he doesn't deserve to fucking start a fucking pee wee game even if his fucking dad was the coach and his fucking mother let the commissioner tea bag her for the opportunity.
Z
-
sigh......
who would of thought it could get any uglier than the night DA passed for aroung 17yrds.
How can you have malice towards anyone as Retarded as Weeden????
We are soooo close,(to death) I hate my blind faith more than ever right now
(( -
just stick to blind with no faith. next year is 11 months away so we can start this agony again. just being positive.
-
Weeden deserves another chance.
Weeden deserves another chance.

-
Weeden deserves another chance.
Weeden deserves another chance.
Shit, you're Weeded... and concussed!
-
Can't wait for Tranney.
-
Weeden deserves another chance.
Weeden deserves another chance.
God I hope this is heavy sarcasm...................it made me puke in my mouth to read it
-
Per Nate Ulrich :
QB Brandon Weeden diagnosed with concussion, team spokesman said. Reported symptoms after game, spokesman said.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login