Joe Haden
-
Elite CB's don't Ever get 'bite' on double moves with 40 seconds to go in the game
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
I am great at my job. I have never cost my company a job/lost.
I never said Haden was a bad player, but for the people that think he's an all pro, we have seen that fact the last 2 weeks he is not
-
don't blame others when you are just as much to blame
good for Haden
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
Zombo said:
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
we sure do need a qb I will agree with EVERYONE on that point, but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
If it was Weeden driving the team, with the game tied, and he threw a pick 6 to lose the game......... everyone would be blaming him. Fact is........The Browns were WINNING with 40 seconds to go and our so-called pro bowl CB gave up a WIDE-OPEN TD and we lost
-
Our QB put us in a close to losing sitation.. period. The QB is the center of the team. The QB effects the game. the players, game clock. What would GB or NE look like with ginger?
-
Zombo said:
I'm glad he stood up. More reason to appreciate him.
Fuck you for blaming this game on him.
We need a GODDAMN QB.
We've got everything else everybody told us to get ... we've got the goddamn left tackle ..... we got the godamn cover corner ... weve got the goddamn wide receiver .... we drafted the goddamn pass rusher ... CAN WE GET A FUCKING GODDAMN QUARTERBACK BEFORE I DIE?
Zombo
we sure do need a qb I will agree with EVERYONE on that point, but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
If it was Weeden driving the team, with the game tied, and he threw a pick 6 to lose the game......... everyone would be blaming him. Fact is........The Browns were WINNING with 40 seconds to go and our so-called pro bowl CB gave up a WIDE-OPEN TD and we lost
but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
-
but the game today came down to Joe Haden giving up a game winning td
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
Zombo said:
No, it came down to a Retarded QB turning the ball over three times in two minutes at the end of the first half.
That lost the game. We would be up 40-10 with an elite QB. Quit blaming Joe haden you sick bitch.
Zombo
after all the stupid plays weeden did. they were WINNING until haden gave up the easy TD
-
get off Haden's ass. he messed up. he is probably on of the only players i want back on the team next year. the team lost this game. If you want to pick a position look at the QB play.
-
This may be the stupidest Browns thread ever. Delete this sucker.
-
Haden is our only good player in the backfield
-
and Haden was crying after the game.
I'm guessing he took the blame for the loss
He didn't blame weeden, although he sure could have,
-
-
-
Seriously guys, stop feeding these two trolls and delete this thread and their accounts for that matter. Their combined football IQ doesn't even approach that of Weeden's.
-
who cried in the locker room about giving up the winning TD?
it wasn't me
It was the so-called pro bowl CB
-
I'm glad he sucked it up and took the blame, that's what great players do. I sure hope he learns from this
much better then most on this forum
-
-
You are a massive dickhead. Even the best of the best make mistakes. It's called being human you twat. Do you consider yourself good at your job? Maybe even great at your job? Have YOU ever made a mistake in a critical situation? Jim Brown fumbled a few times, what a piece of garbage RB, obviously not elite. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in that you are probably drunk and feeling the pain of a 4 win season and losing to the laughing stock of the league, but this is just Retarded. NEVER go full Retard.
I am great at my job. I have never cost my company a job/lost.
I never said Haden was a bad player, but for the people that think he's an all pro, we have seen that fact the last 2 weeks he is not
I am great at my job. I have never cost my company a job/lost.
I never said Haden was a bad player, but for the people that think he's an all pro, we have seen that fact the last 2 weeks he is not
Yeah, you are the only motherfucker in the world that has never screwed up at your job. Let's get your boss on here and ask him. If you are half as shitty at your job as you are analyzing football talent, you no doubt fuck up on a daily basis.
-
I am great at my job. I have never cost my company a job/lost.
I never said Haden was a bad player, but for the people that think he's an all pro, we have seen that fact the last 2 weeks he is not
Yeah, you are the only motherfucker in the world that has never screwed up at your job. Let's get your boss on here and ask him. If you are half as shitty at your job as you are analyzing football talent, you no doubt fuck up on a daily basis.
Yeah, you are the only motherfucker in the world that has never screwed up at your job. Let's get your boss on here and ask him. If you are half as shitty at your job as you are analyzing football talent, you no doubt fuck up on a daily basis.
I don't screw up at my job, on TV when an entire city is watching. I also don't get paid millions of dollars to be the so-called shut down CB.
Face it, our shut-down CB gave up the lead and lost the game.
The game was won before that play
-
if i knew you personally i would tell you to chill out. i know you are a huge fan BUT are probably going to look at things differently tomorrow.
like LBC said haden is our best defensive backfield player and you know how hard it is to draft a winner, and he is.
yeah we lost and that sucks BUT we weren't going anywhere anyways, so now if i'm haslam and banner you start making the list of players we cut, resign or on the fence about.
believe me, if i had it my way haden would retire a brown and yes he is a pro-bowler, the list of receivers he shuts down continually is amazing. a couple of misreads doesn't mean he is shit. he is the shit.
we need another just like him.
edit. BYW who would you consider the CB in the game today? revis? sherman? take their stats and put them up against haden's. you might be surprised. and the game schmame, we were going to lose it abeit haden, joe thomas or oops.......weeden. it's not our year. and if campbell doesn't come back we'll be lucky to see another win again.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login