On a serious not....QB
-
I grew up in Ohio in the 50's and moved to NY, NJ and Fla. since..I am a diehard browns fan..With the bumbling of QB selections over the last 15 years, this draft coming up will be the most important in decades...Who do you think will get taken by us...Johnny football getting picked might be the icing on the cake for me as I cant see him making it in the pros..will last as long as RGIII...My choice would be Hundley who is athletic but a stand in pocket qb...thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,
-
I grew up in Ohio in the 50's and moved to NY, NJ and Fla. since..I am a diehard browns fan..With the bumbling of QB selections over the last 15 years, this draft coming up will be the most important in decades...Who do you think will get taken by us...Johnny football getting picked might be the icing on the cake for me as I cant see him making it in the pros..will last as long as RGIII...My choice would be Hundley who is athletic but a stand in pocket qb...thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,
I grew up in Ohio in the 50's and moved to NY, NJ and Fla. since..I am a diehard browns fan..With the bumbling of QB selections over the last 15 years, this draft coming up will be the most important in decades...Who do you think will get taken by us...Johnny football getting picked might be the icing on the cake for me as I cant see him making it in the pros..will last as long as RGIII...My choice would be Hundley who is athletic but a stand in pocket qb...thoughts,,,,,,,,,,,
It is no more important than the draft where they picked Tim Couch.....or Brady Quinn....or Brandon Weeden....or where they passed up a chance to draft say Ben R. in 2004 or Aaron Rodgers in 2005 or some other drafts.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login