Skip to content

Seahawks fans causes 'Earthquake'

The Browns Board
9 7 600
  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25205548

    "A celebration by football fans in the US city of Seattle grew so loud on Monday evening it registered as a minor earthquake, a research group has said."

    Evidently it's such a big deal it was reported in the news over here.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Screw Seattle.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    if i was to form a team around another's scheme, physicality and player acquisition/FO and coaching it would be seattle.

    probably the odds on fave to win the super bowl now the way they mopped the saints all over the field the other night.

    but then there's NE.....hmmmmm.

  • if i was to form a team around another's scheme, physicality and player acquisition/FO and coaching it would be seattle.

    probably the odds on fave to win the super bowl now the way they mopped the saints all over the field the other night.

    but then there's NE.....hmmmmm.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @miktoxic said:

    if i was to form a team around another's scheme, physicality and player acquisition/FO and coaching it would be seattle.

    probably the odds on fave to win the super bowl now the way they mopped the saints all over the field the other night.

    but then there's NE.....hmmmmm.

    I have to agree, I think those two are on a collision course. I think the hawks come out on top though.

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    The thing I really like about Seattle is they basically give the middle finger to this "New NFL" theory.

    Tough as nails defense with a run to pass offense. Solid but no "elite" QB. Hope the Browns take note.

  • @miktoxic said:

    if i was to form a team around another's scheme, physicality and player acquisition/FO and coaching it would be seattle.

    probably the odds on fave to win the super bowl now the way they mopped the saints all over the field the other night.

    but then there's NE.....hmmmmm.

    I have to agree, I think those two are on a collision course. I think the hawks come out on top though.

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @gftchris said:

    I have to agree, I think those two are on a collision course. I think the hawks come out on top though.

    I agree, because the way you beat NE is with the running game against a weak run defense. Seattle has Marshawn Lynch.

  • @gftchris said:

    I have to agree, I think those two are on a collision course. I think the hawks come out on top though.

    I agree, because the way you beat NE is with the running game against a weak run defense. Seattle has Marshawn Lynch.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @osiris said:

    I agree, because the way you beat NE is with the running game against a weak run defense. Seattle has Marshawn Lynch.

    Yep yep yep. Missing Wilfork...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #8

    I do not think that the Seattle fans are any more vociferous than any other teams fans. FYI the reason the Seattle stadium seems louder than others is because of the atmospheric conditions in Seattle. The air there is generally more humid and heavier than just about everywhere else and that heavy air keeps sound from dissipating.

    The fans in say Phoenix if they had an open air stadium could make just as much noise, but it wouldn't be as loud because of the low humidity and light air.

    So the fans of Seattle should not pat themselves on the back. They should just recognize that colder, muggier air keeps noise in.

    If there were some tremor I think it is just coincidental. Seattle and the Northeast sit on faults just like California does.

  • The thing I really like about Seattle is they basically give the middle finger to this "New NFL" theory.

    Tough as nails defense with a run to pass offense. Solid but no "elite" QB. Hope the Browns take note.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @hx214 said:

    The thing I really like about Seattle is they basically give the middle finger to this "New NFL" theory.

    Tough as nails defense with a run to pass offense. Solid but no "elite" QB. Hope the Browns take note.

    I don't disagree with what you said, but I'd argue they have all the makings of an elite QB right now as well. If they get home field advantage they're going to the very hard to beat..