Ohio State @ Michigan State!
-
The stakes have never been higher for Meyer's Buckeyes! Win in Lansing tonight and they'll land a spot in the BCS National Championship!
-
God was that hard to watch after there TD in the second half. Why didn't they just let Hyde run and why did they abandon throwing the ball. THey looked awful. I really think there is something with Braxton that Urban won't tell everyone. I think his accuracy is limited or something... I just don't get it. We have a lot to be proud of but that last game was tough to take.
-
Why didn't they blitz more? They let the Mich St. qb have way too much time to throw. The worst part of OSU team is the secondary and they let the qb have all day to pick them apart. Blitz and make him throw quick is what they should have done.
I never thought I would say this, with Meyer as coach, but OSU was out-coached in that game
-
Ohio State has be overrated all year. They never really played any good teams, and squeaked by a lousy Michigan team. This didn't surprise me at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login