Only in Cleveland
-
That's all that needs to be said
-
-
that was the worst Refing in a long time
-
The NFL is an effing joke. Those Zebra's were bent as hell!
-
Even Marino said it was BS call and NE got help.
-
Investigaton time
-
We damn near got to use 3 challenges because the refs were blatantly wrong in favor of the pats all game. Picked up obvious intentional grounding on Brady because he bitched and whined to the refs then threw one on campbell when he was two feet from the sidelines and throwing to Fozzy. Last time I checked, two feet from the sidelines is outside the tackle box. Mix in 4 or 5 pass interference calls that didn't exist and you have a patriots win. I'm also convinced Gostowski was the first to touch the onsides kick but the replay angles conveniently didn't show a great angle..
-
The PI call was awful, but it paled to the intentional grounding call earlier in the game.
Watch DickSuck Brady back pedal two steps and throw the ball at the back of his center and they PICK the flag up(oh sorry forgot it was Brady... Can't call that)
Campbell standing on the NUMBERS throwing to his running back who gets killed and they call Grounding??? Are you serious...
Might be the most laughable call I have seen on any level..
-
^^^^^This^^^^^^
-
My buddy, who is a diehard Browns fans, had this weird infatuation with the Patriots* and would call me a bitter Bills fan when I would say the Patriots* were gift wrapped victories on a regular basis, until today happened. You were robbed of a victory in a game you easily out played the opposition. I feel for you and I am just as enraged by that abortion of a finish. Our favorite teams have had such a similar fate over their existence, that I feel like we are the same. Some of the best football memories I have is tailgating and drinking with Browns fans before Browns-Bills match ups, and always root for you guys to do well. This blows.
-
The PI call was awful, but it paled to the intentional grounding call earlier in the game.
Watch DickSuck Brady back pedal two steps and throw the ball at the back of his center and they PICK the flag up(oh sorry forgot it was Brady... Can't call that)
Campbell standing on the NUMBERS throwing to his running back who gets killed and they call Grounding??? Are you serious...
Might be the most laughable call I have seen on any level..
The PI call was awful, but it paled to the intentional grounding call earlier in the game.
Watch DickSuck Brady back pedal two steps and throw the ball at the back of his center and they PICK the flag up(oh sorry forgot it was Brady... Can't call that)
Campbell standing on the NUMBERS throwing to his running back who gets killed and they call Grounding??? Are you serious...
Might be the most laughable call I have seen on any level..
EXACTLY correct
-
The Browns won the game but getting screwed by "vegas refs" may actually help us in the draft. Winning this game does nothing for us. Glad the NFL and it's Patriots won.
-
The intentional grounding was called because the ball didn't go pass the line of scrimmage and can only be so if it is at or around the feet of the receiver which it was not. But as a New England fan I admit when that pass interference was called I lost all the excitement I had and just felt cheated. What could of been an epic come back is now tainted and it's not just the patriots on the recieving end of these. We have been robbed at the end of the game with terrible calls twice this year. These refs are becoming NBA bad...
Shame we had to win this way.
-
Gronk tore his ACL on that Ward hit though, so...
-
Brady was drafted in the 6th round.
-
The intentional grounding was called because the ball didn't go pass the line of scrimmage and can only be so if it is at or around the feet of the receiver which it was not. But as a New England fan I admit when that pass interference was called I lost all the excitement I had and just felt cheated. What could of been an epic come back is now tainted and it's not just the patriots on the recieving end of these. We have been robbed at the end of the game with terrible calls twice this year. These refs are becoming NBA bad...
Shame we had to win this way.
The intentional grounding was called because the ball didn't go pass the line of scrimmage and can only be so if it is at or around the feet of the receiver which it was not. But as a New England fan I admit when that pass interference was called I lost all the excitement I had and just felt cheated. What could of been an epic come back is now tainted and it's not just the patriots on the recieving end of these. We have been robbed at the end of the game with terrible calls twice this year. These refs are becoming NBA bad...
Shame we had to win this way.
Fozzy, the RB, was within a couple yards of the throw so intentional grounding should not have been called. The panthers no call was correct though so you weren't cheated there. Just because Brady bitches and whines doesn't mean the Pats were cheated..
-
The intentional grounding was called because the ball didn't go pass the line of scrimmage and can only be so if it is at or around the feet of the receiver which it was not. But as a New England fan I admit when that pass interference was called I lost all the excitement I had and just felt cheated. What could of been an epic come back is now tainted and it's not just the patriots on the recieving end of these. We have been robbed at the end of the game with terrible calls twice this year. These refs are becoming NBA bad...
Shame we had to win this way.
Fozzy, the RB, was within a couple yards of the throw so intentional grounding should not have been called. The panthers no call was correct though so you weren't cheated there. Just because Brady bitches and whines doesn't mean the Pats were cheated..
Fozzy, the RB, was within a couple yards of the throw so intentional grounding should not have been called. The panthers no call was correct though so you weren't cheated there. Just because Brady bitches and whines doesn't mean the Pats were cheated..
Doesn't matter, if you are intentionally throwing it away out of the pocket you need the ball to pass the line of scrimmage unless it is at the legs of a receiver. It was an obvious throw away and it wasn't passed the line of scrimmage so they called it.
-
The PI call was awful, but it paled to the intentional grounding call earlier in the game.
Watch DickSuck Brady back pedal two steps and throw the ball at the back of his center and they PICK the flag up(oh sorry forgot it was Brady... Can't call that)
Campbell standing on the NUMBERS throwing to his running back who gets killed and they call Grounding??? Are you serious...
Might be the most laughable call I have seen on any level..
The PI call was awful, but it paled to the intentional grounding call earlier in the game.
Watch DickSuck Brady back pedal two steps and throw the ball at the back of his center and they PICK the flag up(oh sorry forgot it was Brady... Can't call that)
Campbell standing on the NUMBERS throwing to his running back who gets killed and they call Grounding??? Are you serious...
Might be the most laughable call I have seen on any level..
This covers it, that Campbell intentional grounding was an obvious gift. Ditto that PI.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login