Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Farewell Gift for NE

Farewell Gift for NE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
81 Posts 29 Posters 3.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • koalabazooka koalabazookaK
    • 535 Posts
    • 5 Reputation
    koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It;s been reported that the injury-stricken TE Rob Gronkowski tore his ACL when hit in the knee by TJ Ward:

    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/10103044/rob-gronkowski-new-england-patriots-carted-leg-injury

    Can NE overcome losing their star receiver yet again to make a deep playoff run?!

    Fantasy League Updates Weak SexStarted by Zombo, Today, 09:10 AM @slowburn said:okay, bazooka, you win. r u fucking happy now? u got the last word. btw, your avatar and board name really grate my nerves for some reason.. http://thumbpress.com/best-of-surprised-koala-bear-meme-25-pics/
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • letsgojackets letsgojacketsL
      • 800 Posts
      • 31 Reputation
      letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
      #2

      They can suck my cock.

      koalabazookaK 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets

        They can suck my cock.

        koalabazooka koalabazookaK
        • 535 Posts
        • 5 Reputation
        koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @letsgojackets said:

        They can suck my cock.

        I bet Cardiak and NEPatriots would like that.

        Fantasy League Updates Weak SexStarted by Zombo, Today, 09:10 AM @slowburn said:okay, bazooka, you win. r u fucking happy now? u got the last word. btw, your avatar and board name really grate my nerves for some reason.. http://thumbpress.com/best-of-surprised-koala-bear-meme-25-pics/
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Blame the rules on that injury. If they didn't have all these pansy rules, Ward would've went high for the hit, not low. All the players on the pregame shows have said they would rather get hit in the head then the knees

          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
          F 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • NEPatriots NEPatriotsN
            • 56 Posts
            • 4 Reputation
            NEPatriotsN NEPatriots wrote on last edited by
            #5

            That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

            Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

            B next2nothingN hoortaH bbedwardB Z 13 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

              That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

              Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

              bringbackbrownie2 B
              • 1k Posts
              • 118 Reputation
              B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @nepatriots said:

              That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

              Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

              It's sad Gronk got injured, but it was absolutely a clean hit. The NFL fines DBs for hits up high and to the head so they have no choice but to tackle low. Stop being a homer for 2 seconds and think logically..

              Browns149B djdawg2010D 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Harry Taintsniffer H One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 56 Posts
                • 9 Reputation
                H Harry Taintsniffer wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Wish it was that faggot Brady.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                  That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                  Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                  next2nothing next2nothingN Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 693 Posts
                  • 9 Reputation
                  next2nothingN next2nothing wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @nepatriots said:

                  That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                  Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                  Dumbass.

                  It was a clean hit. Bad luck that Gronk had just planted his foot.

                  Funny a NE fan coming here and claiming a dirty hit when all of his team's Super Bowl wins have come from refball or cheating.

                  Eat a dick.

                  koalabazookaK 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • B bringbackbrownie2

                    @nepatriots said:

                    That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                    Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                    It's sad Gronk got injured, but it was absolutely a clean hit. The NFL fines DBs for hits up high and to the head so they have no choice but to tackle low. Stop being a homer for 2 seconds and think logically..

                    Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

                    It's sad Gronk got injured, but it was absolutely a clean hit. The NFL fines DBs for hits up high and to the head so they have no choice but to tackle low. Stop being a homer for 2 seconds and think logically..

                    It was not a cheap shot. The NFL wants lower hits and that's what he did

                    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Browns149B Browns149

                      @bringbackbrownie2 said:

                      It's sad Gronk got injured, but it was absolutely a clean hit. The NFL fines DBs for hits up high and to the head so they have no choice but to tackle low. Stop being a homer for 2 seconds and think logically..

                      It was not a cheap shot. The NFL wants lower hits and that's what he did

                      bringbackbrownie2 B
                      • 1k Posts
                      • 118 Reputation
                      B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @browns149 said:

                      It was not a cheap shot. The NFL wants lower hits and that's what he did

                      That's what I just said.. 😳

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                        That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                        Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 20k Posts
                        • 5k Reputation
                        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                        #11

                        @nepatriots said:

                        That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                        Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                        In case you didn't notice Mr. Boo-hoo, Cameron and Gordon got submarined in the same game. Previous poster is 100% correct- NFL has outlawed high hits- or did you miss you got the 15 yard gift that set up the winning on-side conversion on a high hit?

                        Yeah- you pulled one out of your ass again- the PI doesn't get called 90% of the time. The Browns are champs at finding ways to lose games they should have won.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • next2nothingN next2nothing

                          @nepatriots said:

                          That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                          Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                          Dumbass.

                          It was a clean hit. Bad luck that Gronk had just planted his foot.

                          Funny a NE fan coming here and claiming a dirty hit when all of his team's Super Bowl wins have come from refball or cheating.

                          Eat a dick.

                          koalabazooka koalabazookaK
                          • 535 Posts
                          • 5 Reputation
                          koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @next2nothing said:

                          Funny a NE fan coming here and claiming a dirty hit when all of his team's Super Bowl wins have come from refball or cheating.

                          Eat a dick.

                          migrated.jpg

                          Fantasy League Updates Weak SexStarted by Zombo, Today, 09:10 AM @slowburn said:okay, bazooka, you win. r u fucking happy now? u got the last word. btw, your avatar and board name really grate my nerves for some reason.. http://thumbpress.com/best-of-surprised-koala-bear-meme-25-pics/
                          hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • koalabazookaK koalabazooka

                            @next2nothing said:

                            Funny a NE fan coming here and claiming a dirty hit when all of his team's Super Bowl wins have come from refball or cheating.

                            Eat a dick.

                            migrated.jpg

                            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 20k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                            #13

                            @koalabazooka said:

                            migrated.jpg

                            Can we make that home Ref-riots? And really Pats fan, sorry Gronk is done for the year- watched the frame by frame, and human knees don't bend that way. That was a 100% total clean hit. Gronk had his foot planted when he got blasted- Cameron and Gordon didn't- luck of the draw.

                            koalabazookaK 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • hoortaH hoorta

                              @koalabazooka said:

                              migrated.jpg

                              Can we make that home Ref-riots? And really Pats fan, sorry Gronk is done for the year- watched the frame by frame, and human knees don't bend that way. That was a 100% total clean hit. Gronk had his foot planted when he got blasted- Cameron and Gordon didn't- luck of the draw.

                              koalabazooka koalabazookaK
                              • 535 Posts
                              • 5 Reputation
                              koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @hoorta said:

                              Can we make that home Ref-riots? And really Pats fan, sorry Gronk is done for the year- watched the frame by frame, and human knees don't bend that way. That was a 100% total clean hit. Gronk had his foot planted when he got blasted- Cameron and Gordon didn't- luck of the draw.

                              Someone on here must have Photoshop... Of course, no one is happy that one of the most exciting TEs of our generation suffered another season-ending, probably career-ending, injury.

                              Fantasy League Updates Weak SexStarted by Zombo, Today, 09:10 AM @slowburn said:okay, bazooka, you win. r u fucking happy now? u got the last word. btw, your avatar and board name really grate my nerves for some reason.. http://thumbpress.com/best-of-surprised-koala-bear-meme-25-pics/
                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                                That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 9k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @nepatriots said:

                                That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                Are you that big of a homer? By all the rules that's as clean as a hit as it gets.

                                Screw the fairweather Boston fans anyway.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                                  That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                  Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                  Zombo Z
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @nepatriots said:

                                  That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                  Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                  You are the biggest pussy I have ever seen on the Internet.

                                  I'm dead serious.

                                  I have read every football post since 1997, Steeler fans, every whiney opponent you can imagine ... and that was the gayest fucking post I ever read.

                                  What the fuck is wrong with you? It was a clean legal football play.

                                  You root for the wrong sport son, and I think you are in the wrong country.

                                  Let me lead the way for you ... soccer .. Europe.

                                  Although I feel that might be too rough for you too.

                                  T.J Ward made a fucking legal football play during a fucking football game and you are officially the biggest pussy on the internet.

                                  I hope ... and I pray ... that you rare gay. Because, otherwise, your girlfriend is dating the biggest, sappiest, faggiest, piece of shit I have ever heard of ..and she deserves some goddamn real dick.

                                  Zombo

                                  bbedwardB jcam222J 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                    • 30k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    But how do you really feel, Z? LMAO...

                                    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                                      That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                      Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                      • 24k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @nepatriots said:

                                      That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                      Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                      1) That hit is the new NFL get used to it. You know damn well that every DB around the league is getting coached to go low. Talib makes that same tackle all the time so I dunno what your sissy fgt ass is talking about.

                                      2) I don't hate Gronk as a person I don't know him. As a media personality I can't stand him. He's the most disinteresting and overexposed person aside from Kim Kardashian. If TJ ward saved me from having to be exposed to another Gronk dance video I'm ok with that. Hope his knee is fine for the rest of his life, hope he can run around with his kids and future grandkids....but get that muppet needs to be out of football.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • koalabazookaK koalabazooka

                                        @hoorta said:

                                        Can we make that home Ref-riots? And really Pats fan, sorry Gronk is done for the year- watched the frame by frame, and human knees don't bend that way. That was a 100% total clean hit. Gronk had his foot planted when he got blasted- Cameron and Gordon didn't- luck of the draw.

                                        Someone on here must have Photoshop... Of course, no one is happy that one of the most exciting TEs of our generation suffered another season-ending, probably career-ending, injury.

                                        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                        • 24k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @koalabazooka said:

                                        one of the most exciting TEs of our generation

                                        what? Gronk? "exciting"?

                                        koalabazookaK 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • NEPatriotsN NEPatriots

                                          That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                          Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                          RavensFan1996 RavensFan1996R
                                          • 135 Posts
                                          • 5 Reputation
                                          RavensFan1996R RavensFan1996 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @nepatriots said:

                                          That was a cheap hit and you guys know it. I guess this is going to be the new NFL, where the greatest talents just get Nancy Kerrigan'ed on the field with the cheapest, most dirties hit I've seen in a long, long time.

                                          Anyway, I guess it's time for NFL fans around the league to rejoice while dishonestly claiming they don't root for injuries, since their poorly coached, uncreative fucktard organizations have a better chance of winning.

                                          You have got to be kidding me. Cheap hit? Where are the defensive players supposed to hit these faggot ass offensive Sallys??? Can't hit em high, can't hit em middle, gotta hit em somewhere. Your candy ass QB made sure of that. Oh wait, you can't hit that cry baby anywhere.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate