Fantasy Football board 3 playoff picture
-
Looks like it will come down to Monday night to see who gets the playoff spots. Browns57 is locked into the #1 seed but there are 4 teams playing for the last 3 spots, and 2 of those teams are going head to head
Ballantyne Bruisers need 18 points, or more, out of DeMarco Murray and Matt Forte to overtake Badnews Browns, who has no one playing tonight. The winner in this match up goes to the playoffs
Browns149 needs to hold onto a 20 point lead, with Brandon Marshall and Jason Witten against Smokenweeden who has Tony Romo playing
Hard for Denard needs to hold onto a 22 point lead with Dez Bryant against Cleveland Steamers with Josh McCown
Should be a fun Monday night for this league
-
Browns Board 1 looks like Choo Choo and Zombo will be in with 10 wins
Dixie, Redneck and Believeland will all finish with 9 wins, so it will come down to points, and it looks like Redneck will be the odd man out.
Brownsboard IV, Zombo is in with 10 wins. Baltimore Browns is in with 9 wins
Bermeck and Dot the I are in a close contest with playoff implications. Looks like Bermeck is in win or lose because of overall points. But Dot the I needs to win or his playoff spot will go to Why Cant' we Win. Dot The I needs 18 points from Dez Bryant tonight to make it.
I used to suck at this ... then I drafted Josh Gordon in both leagues, now I am a genius.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login