Jadeveon Clowney ticketed going 110 mph
-
At that speed you turn into hamburger meat.
-
Any young athlete with a fast car is gonna drive fast.
Its just a matter of how fast and how dumb they were to speed in whatever area.
-
Anyone else seeing red flags with this guy? There's no doubting his physical talents, but something needs to click in his head.
Anyone else seeing red flags with this guy? There's no doubting his physical talents, but something needs to click in his head.
Yes, I'll have to admit in my younger years I pushed a car (and a motorcycle) over 100mph. Problem is at that age you think you're immortal. LOL for you young 'uns- I remember way back Wilt Chamberlain got busted for driving some sort of souped up sports car in Kansas going around 140.
That sort of stuff isn't restricted to just Javedon. as far as football players are concerned. Who can forget Knievel Winslow- or Marcus Bernard doing stupid stuff and paying for it?
-
if he's still there at 7....sign him!!! After watching how miserable our pass rush is this year, yeah absolutely take him. Only issue is whether he plays as the 5 tech DE like mugshot was..or we convert him to OLB. Discuss!!
-
3 words.
fast and furious.
kinda relevant don't ya think?
fastest i drove was 120 on route 2 from ft. devens going towards boston racing my friend who had a taurus SVO (turbo).
was real fun until i actually thought THIS IS FUCKING DUMB!
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

were you blowin the guy at the time?
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

"The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?
Z
-
maybe it was TR.
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...
Should have tried to lose the cop.
-
Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

"The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?
Z
Zombo said:
"The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?
My friend was in the backseat, it was his car. We were taking turns driving, we were giving "the passenger", was my friend's friend. We actually ran out of gas on the way back to Arizona and had to panhandle money in New Mexico for gas to get home... the things you do when you are young and dumb...
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...
Should have tried to lose the cop.
Should have tried to lose the cop.
There was only the one road- for like ever.
-
Tajh Boyd got pulled today for going 82 in a 60.
Just proves that Boyd, even in a car, isn't as fast as Clowney.
-
Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

I'm surprised he didn't get you/him for reckless driving also.
-
I like how he never addressed the gay rumors.

-
-
Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.
Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.
Hahahaha, I forgot about that one. That was epic. I always pictured him as having a western duster jacket on with the guitar case sitting in a side car seat.
"What seems to be the problem officer?"
-
Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.
Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.
you never know. As it stands now where we're picking....he "might" be there. MN has to take a qb. So that leaves the skins, texans and falcons that potentially would take him.
-
but I think we can improve on our draft position...just takes a little sticktoitiveness, some gumption. We can't do anything stuipid like decide all of a sudden to win meaningless games. What has me potentially intrigued is if we can get to a pick where Clowney is there...we can shop him. Sheard's contract is up after this year and maybe he wants out, maybe he wants too much...afterall the guy on the other side is getting 8m to do approximately nothing more than he's doing. So Jabaal might be out after this year I dunno. If that's the case than maybe we should actually take Clowney. Or if the FO can dupe another team into taking Kruger...than take Clowney. If not, than at least we can bluff the league into thinking we'll take him. Teams like the Giants will absolutely come out of their pockets to jump up a few picks.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login