Skip to content

Jadeveon Clowney ticketed going 110 mph

The Browns Board
49 20 1.9k
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #8

    3 words.

    fast and furious.

    kinda relevant don't ya think?

    fastest i drove was 120 on route 2 from ft. devens going towards boston racing my friend who had a taurus SVO (turbo).

    was real fun until i actually thought THIS IS FUCKING DUMB!

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

  • Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    were you blowin the guy at the time?

  • Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    "The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?

    Z

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    maybe it was TR.

  • Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    H Harry Taintsniffer wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

    Should have tried to lose the cop.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.

  • @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    "The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?

    Z

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Zombo said:

    "The passenger" sounds gay. Why is not "my friend" or "my ex"?

    My friend was in the backseat, it was his car. We were taking turns driving, we were giving "the passenger", was my friend's friend. We actually ran out of gas on the way back to Arizona and had to panhandle money in New Mexico for gas to get home... the things you do when you are young and dumb...

  • @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way...

    Should have tried to lose the cop.

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @harry-taintsniffer said:

    Should have tried to lose the cop.

    There was only the one road- for like ever.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Tajh Boyd got pulled today for going 82 in a 60.

    Just proves that Boyd, even in a car, isn't as fast as Clowney.

  • Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @poeticg said:

    Fastest I ever drove was 110 to El Paso Texas from Phoenix. Nothing but desert. Put it on cruise control at 100 MPH... then flew by a cruiser ducked down in the median. I had no license at the time, I had the passenger take the wheel and I dove into the back seat doing 100, LOL - I'll never forget that! Then the passenger hopped into the driver seat and I into the passenger seat. Amazing that by the time he caught up he was none the wiser. A speeding ticket and we were on our way... 😛

    I'm surprised he didn't get you/him for reckless driving also.

  • koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I like how he never addressed the gay rumors. 😛

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    The fastest I ever drove was 80 mph down route 6 theough the river valley near the Willoughby Hills/Kirtland border. I had an old beater Mustang that I rode till it died.My need for speed was channeled differently through music,when I was young.

  • Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @bonedawg said:

    Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.

    Hahahaha, I forgot about that one. That was epic. I always pictured him as having a western duster jacket on with the guitar case sitting in a side car seat.

    "What seems to be the problem officer?"

  • Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bonedawg said:

    Who gives a shit? He isn't going to be a Brown anyway. Nothing beats Delonte West speeding down the highway with a guitar case full of guns. Clowney is childs-play compared to Delonte.

    you never know. As it stands now where we're picking....he "might" be there. MN has to take a qb. So that leaves the skins, texans and falcons that potentially would take him.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    but I think we can improve on our draft position...just takes a little sticktoitiveness, some gumption. We can't do anything stuipid like decide all of a sudden to win meaningless games. What has me potentially intrigued is if we can get to a pick where Clowney is there...we can shop him. Sheard's contract is up after this year and maybe he wants out, maybe he wants too much...afterall the guy on the other side is getting 8m to do approximately nothing more than he's doing. So Jabaal might be out after this year I dunno. If that's the case than maybe we should actually take Clowney. Or if the FO can dupe another team into taking Kruger...than take Clowney. If not, than at least we can bluff the league into thinking we'll take him. Teams like the Giants will absolutely come out of their pockets to jump up a few picks.

  • but I think we can improve on our draft position...just takes a little sticktoitiveness, some gumption. We can't do anything stuipid like decide all of a sudden to win meaningless games. What has me potentially intrigued is if we can get to a pick where Clowney is there...we can shop him. Sheard's contract is up after this year and maybe he wants out, maybe he wants too much...afterall the guy on the other side is getting 8m to do approximately nothing more than he's doing. So Jabaal might be out after this year I dunno. If that's the case than maybe we should actually take Clowney. Or if the FO can dupe another team into taking Kruger...than take Clowney. If not, than at least we can bluff the league into thinking we'll take him. Teams like the Giants will absolutely come out of their pockets to jump up a few picks.

    U utzie wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @clevfan4life said:

    but I think we can improve on our draft position...just takes a little sticktoitiveness, some gumption. We can't do anything stuipid like decide all of a sudden to win meaningless games. What has me potentially intrigued is if we can get to a pick where Clowney is there...we can shop him. Sheard's contract is up after this year and maybe he wants out, maybe he wants too much...afterall the guy on the other side is getting 8m to do approximately nothing more than he's doing. So Jabaal might be out after this year I dunno. If that's the case than maybe we should actually take Clowney. Or if the FO can dupe another team into taking Kruger...than take Clowney. If not, than at least we can bluff the league into thinking we'll take him. Teams like the Giants will absolutely come out of their pockets to jump up a few picks.

    I thought Sheard was in the same draft class as Haden, so they still have next season with the Browns before their contracts are up?

    If Clowney is all they say he is, I'd love to have him here. I don't think it would look too good for the FO if they took two OLB's in the top 6 in back to back drafts, though.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Ya gotta remember the crazy shit we did when we were kids and how much crazier it would have been if wed had teachers passing us whether we could read or not, chicks throwing themselves at us and every guy in school kissing our ass since we were 14, not to mention in full knowledge that pretty soon somebody was going to handle us a stack of million dollar bills...

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    but I think we can improve on our draft position...just takes a little sticktoitiveness, some gumption. We can't do anything stuipid like decide all of a sudden to win meaningless games. What has me potentially intrigued is if we can get to a pick where Clowney is there...we can shop him. Sheard's contract is up after this year and maybe he wants out, maybe he wants too much...afterall the guy on the other side is getting 8m to do approximately nothing more than he's doing. So Jabaal might be out after this year I dunno. If that's the case than maybe we should actually take Clowney. Or if the FO can dupe another team into taking Kruger...than take Clowney. If not, than at least we can bluff the league into thinking we'll take him. Teams like the Giants will absolutely come out of their pockets to jump up a few picks.

    I thought Sheard was in the same draft class as Haden, so they still have next season with the Browns before their contracts are up?

    If Clowney is all they say he is, I'd love to have him here. I don't think it would look too good for the FO if they took two OLB's in the top 6 in back to back drafts, though.

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @utzie said:

    . I don't think it would look too good for the FO if they took two OLB's in the top 6 in back to back drafts, though.

    If the qb's we want our gone, there isn't a joe thomas can't miss o line prospect there....why would you not take him? I would trade Kruger if anyone was willing to take his 8m contract if it means signing CLowney. Or like I've been saying, we could dangle CLowney to the rest of the league. Who wants to come out of their pockets?

  • @utzie said:

    . I don't think it would look too good for the FO if they took two OLB's in the top 6 in back to back drafts, though.

    If the qb's we want our gone, there isn't a joe thomas can't miss o line prospect there....why would you not take him? I would trade Kruger if anyone was willing to take his 8m contract if it means signing CLowney. Or like I've been saying, we could dangle CLowney to the rest of the league. Who wants to come out of their pockets?

    U utzie wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @clevfan4life said:

    If the qb's we want our gone, there isn't a joe thomas can't miss o line prospect there....why would you not take him? I would trade Kruger if anyone was willing to take his 8m contract if it means signing CLowney. Or like I've been saying, we could dangle CLowney to the rest of the league. Who wants to come out of their pockets?

    If the QB's that the Browns like are gone at their pick and Clowney is there, I'm all for trading back. Acquire a 2015 first rounder and work with BPA at the two later first rounders. It never hurts to have future assets, but we still can't pass up taking some players in this draft because it seems to be semi-deep in a lot of positions of need for us.