Jadeveon Clowney ticketed going 110 mph
-
I think he'll be a stud at DE in a 3-4...
Should have read "I think he'll be a stud in a 4-3."
Yes. I think we should always take that one in a million blue chip player if one is available regardless of need.
The one (and only) need you have to impose on your draft is that the players fit your scheme. If you think Clowney can adapt to the 3-4, fine.... but you'd better be sure.
Should have read "I think he'll be a stud in a 4-3."
The one (and only) need you have to impose on your draft is that the players fit your scheme. If you think Clowney can adapt to the 3-4, fine.... but you'd better be sure.
That makes a great deal of sense, I hadn't really thought of it. No point in buying the best wood saw in the world if you want to cut sheet metal.
WSS
-
-
Someone who doesn't like authority obviously.
-
He's still going top 2..either to the Texans or Redskins.
-
He will soon have enough to hire a chauffeur.
-
He's still going top 2..either to the Texans or Redskins.
I think you mean the rams?He's still going top 2..either to the Texans or Redskins.
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
-
I think you mean the rams?He's still going top 2..either to the Texans or Redskins.
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
I think you mean the rams?
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
Clowney and Quinn together? That would be scary.
Like Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen!

-
Yeah no doubt. I think it was an ESPN article from shefter that talked about the players they have put together from that trade. Good core of guys, just glad that it was the redskins and not us.
-
I think you mean the rams?
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
Clowney and Quinn together? That would be scary.
Like Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen!

Zombo said:
Clowney and Quinn together? That would be scary.
Like Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen!

You forgot Chris Long, Howie's kid.
And like this group:

-
And these guys -
I think you mean the rams?He's still going top 2..either to the Texans or Redskins.
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
I think you mean the rams?
redskins dont have a 1st rounder this year.
oh shit that's right I forgot. Durp. Hmmm, what needs do the Rams have? They're probably sticking with Bradford so no QB for them....yeah they could very well pick Clowney.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login