Skip to content

for any Browns fans heading to the Jets game

Tailgate Party
4 3 5.9k
  • Hey guys, Jets fan here. I run tailgatejoe.com, the largest Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party at Metlife stadium. Every game we get some visiting team fans, so I thought I would throw out the welcome mat here for any Browns fans coming. We get between 200-300 on average each game. Besides, you aren't divisional foes so I really have no animosity toward your team, lol. My group is always cool with the visiting fans so no worries there. We aren't a business, just a bunch of diehard fans who threw a tailgate party that ended up growing into a monster, lol.

    Anyone coming to NY/NJ for the game is welcome to join our tailgate festivities. Also, if anyone needs any info on the stadium or traveling to the area and/or restaurant suggestions etc feel free to ask away here.

    Here is to a competitive, injury free season to both our teams.

  • Cool...I was thinking about heading up there, NY is fun. I will let you know.

  • Just an fyi, we updated the site with the menu and info for the game,

    http://www.tailgatejoe.com/new-york-jets-tailgate-party-browns-2013/

    • Morning mimosas for the early risers to celebrate the holidays!
    • Grilled taylor ham and cheese sandwiches
    • SPECIAL ITEM Burgers, we created an awesome new signature burger, The Tailgate Double.
    • Hot dogs, including our award winning chili dogs, And…..
    • SPECIAL ITEM Our award winning Sanchize hot dog. We only serve this once a year at the most!
    • Grilled Polish sausage with home made hot pepper jelly
    • BBQ baked beans with burnt ends, yes I am going to smoke a whole brisket just to make these awesome beans.
    • Home made macaroni salad
    • SPECIAL ITEM Pulled pork sliders, our Competition BBQ pulled pork and bbq sauce, and blue cheese slaw. I’ll be pulling my pork fresh table-side!
    • Assorted chips, snacks
  • Chow looks outstanding!!! But, where are those tailgating, sexy Jets wenches I've heard so much about?