Skip to content

fantasy football help please

The Browns Board
11 7 689
  • I'm not in love with any of your WR's to be honest. It's a toss up either Cooper or Bowe. I wouldn't start ROddy

  • Vikings pass defense is pretty awful and Foles targets Cooper a lot.

  • Coop.

    Z

  • Vikings pass defense is pretty awful and Foles targets Cooper a lot.

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Vikings pass defense is pretty awful and Foles targets Cooper a lot.

    this^.

    is roddy white even playing?

  • Thanks guy's cooper it is. I was not sure between Cooper or Roddy.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Vikings pass defense is pretty awful and Foles targets Cooper a lot.

    this^.

    is roddy white even playing?

    @miktoxic said:

    this^.

    is roddy white even playing?

    There comes a point in life when it's time to quit making a big deal over your birthday. you gotta put the party hats away and say farewell to the rented ponies and sleezy clowns. Same goes for fantasy football. get the fuck over it and pick up a new hobby.

    5'11", 228 lbs

  • @miktoxic said:

    this^.

    is roddy white even playing?

    There comes a point in life when it's time to quit making a big deal over your birthday. you gotta put the party hats away and say farewell to the rented ponies and sleezy clowns. Same goes for fantasy football. get the fuck over it and pick up a new hobby.

    5'11", 228 lbs

    @slowburn said:

    There comes a point in life when it's time to quit making a big deal over your birthday. you gotta put the party hats away and say farewell to the rented ponies and sleezy clowns. Same goes for fantasy football. get the fuck over it and pick up a new hobby.

    5'11", 228 lbs

    true.

    or you can just punch the fuck out of a clown.

  • Alright, I got the same problem, fantasy football playoffs, I have Wes Welker but he's out with concussion, so here are my sub options:

    Harry Douglas

    Golden Tate

    Marvin Jones

    Who do you start?

    Also at QB, Cam Newton or Phillip Rivers?

  • Alright, I got the same problem, fantasy football playoffs, I have Wes Welker but he's out with concussion, so here are my sub options:

    Harry Douglas

    Golden Tate

    Marvin Jones

    Who do you start?

    Also at QB, Cam Newton or Phillip Rivers?

    @osiris said:

    Alright, I got the same problem, fantasy football playoffs, I have Wes Welker but he's out with concussion, so here are my sub options:

    Harry Douglas

    Golden Tate

    Marvin Jones

    Who do you start?

    Also at QB, Cam Newton or Phillip Rivers?

    Newton and Douglas

  • Tate and Newton I like