Skip to content

Week 15 Game Impressions: Bears @ Browns

The Browns Board
87 27 3.1k
  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Aye aye aye why do i even continue to watch ive seen this goddamn movie the last 14 years

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Pat Shurmur's fault

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #29

    This game is ova. Typical loss by the typical browns

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Why in the hell are you punting to Hester?

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Defense is too hurt to cover these recievers now. Once again, 4th qtr. blow a lead, not be able to come back and tie. Game over

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #32

    Chud, "we proved we can play with anyone today, give credit to the Bears they are good team, we will learn from this and get better"...blah blah blah

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #33

    And, as I've been saying, our third down, redzone and fourth quarter defense is garbage. This is the eighth game we've been leading in the fourth quarter, only to have the defense give up multiple touchdowns.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #34

    We don't give up a ton of passing yards, cause of all the pass interference calls

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I honestly don't get how an organization, year after year and through numerous regimes, can lose the way the browns do week after week. How can you look so good in the first half and even into the 3rd and implode so many times? That's a serious question cause I don't get it. My only real guess is that cleveland has such a losing culture the player assume they're going to blow it.

  • K KYBROWNSFAN wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Corners suck.defense sucks 38 points

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #37

    jrb poor management and the ability to underspend while still making a lot of money

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

  • Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @jrb12711 said:

    Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol
  • Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @kbndawg said:

    Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

    All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.

  • Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @baconhound said:

    Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

    Yeah, as I was leaving the game with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Bears fans were whooping it up. And that was before they scored on the 40 yard run

    I'll give their fans this, they are WAY WAY WAY better, and more knowledgeable about the game then stoolers fans.

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #44

    What have the Browns done after all the coaching changes? 4-12 is not hard to do. Throw a football to 50 guys and they could figure out a way to win 4 games without a coach. just give us some stability.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #45

    as in lovie smith stability or marvin lewis stability who has one playoff win in his 11 years in cincy?

    evaluate the sickness. find the cure.

    if you're still sick after 3 years you gonna keep going to the same doctor?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #46

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol

    with the browns it's not too difficult to look into the crystal ball after six weeks and consider whether the season is done or not.