Skip to content

Week 15 Game Impressions: Bears @ Browns

The Browns Board
87 27 3.1k
  • Chud, "we proved we can play with anyone today, give credit to the Bears they are good team, we will learn from this and get better"...blah blah blah

  • And, as I've been saying, our third down, redzone and fourth quarter defense is garbage. This is the eighth game we've been leading in the fourth quarter, only to have the defense give up multiple touchdowns.

  • We don't give up a ton of passing yards, cause of all the pass interference calls

  • I honestly don't get how an organization, year after year and through numerous regimes, can lose the way the browns do week after week. How can you look so good in the first half and even into the 3rd and implode so many times? That's a serious question cause I don't get it. My only real guess is that cleveland has such a losing culture the player assume they're going to blow it.

  • Corners suck.defense sucks 38 points

  • jrb poor management and the ability to underspend while still making a lot of money

  • Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

  • Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

  • Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

  • Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol
  • Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

    @kbndawg said:

    Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

    All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.

  • Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

    @baconhound said:

    Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"

    Yeah, as I was leaving the game with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Bears fans were whooping it up. And that was before they scored on the 40 yard run

    I'll give their fans this, they are WAY WAY WAY better, and more knowledgeable about the game then stoolers fans.

  • What have the Browns done after all the coaching changes? 4-12 is not hard to do. Throw a football to 50 guys and they could figure out a way to win 4 games without a coach. just give us some stability.

  • as in lovie smith stability or marvin lewis stability who has one playoff win in his 11 years in cincy?

    evaluate the sickness. find the cure.

    if you're still sick after 3 years you gonna keep going to the same doctor?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol

    with the browns it's not too difficult to look into the crystal ball after six weeks and consider whether the season is done or not.

  • And we have zero playoff wins since you were born......lol. Honestly, wash rinse and repeat is not working.

  • And we have zero playoff wins since you were born......lol. Honestly, wash rinse and repeat is not working.

    @kbndawg said:

    And we have zero playoff wins since you were born......lol. Honestly, wash rinse and repeat is not working.

    who the fuck are you? what do you think i'm some young punk that just got here? we've had plenty of playoff wins since I was born.

    guess you didn't see the light of days until the 90's.

  • lol

  • Mik....chill.......it was just a joke. I've been on board this train since the mid 70's. We haven't won a playoff game since '94, obviously our plan is not working. I say give someone a chance to build this thing.

    But until then I can pull out the VHS tapes and watch the Browns win a playoff game.

  • @kbndawg said:

    Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.

    All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.

    @richiswhere said:

    All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.

    You're gonna say Shurmur is just running Kelly's offense so why even have this conversation