Week 15 Game Impressions: Bears @ Browns
-
and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lolLook on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
and I'm the bad guy because I said this three weeks ago lol
with the browns it's not too difficult to look into the crystal ball after six weeks and consider whether the season is done or not.
-
And we have zero playoff wins since you were born......lol. Honestly, wash rinse and repeat is not working.
And we have zero playoff wins since you were born......lol. Honestly, wash rinse and repeat is not working.
who the fuck are you? what do you think i'm some young punk that just got here? we've had plenty of playoff wins since I was born.
guess you didn't see the light of days until the 90's.
-
lol
-
Mik....chill.......it was just a joke. I've been on board this train since the mid 70's. We haven't won a playoff game since '94, obviously our plan is not working. I say give someone a chance to build this thing.
But until then I can pull out the VHS tapes and watch the Browns win a playoff game.
-
Maybe the quick turnover is partially to blame. We have changed coaches about every 3 years and the results have been the same. Stop with the coaching changes because it hasn't worked.
All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.
All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.
You're gonna say Shurmur is just running Kelly's offense so why even have this conversation
-
Nice pretty loud chant of "let's go Bears"
Yeah, as I was leaving the game with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Bears fans were whooping it up. And that was before they scored on the 40 yard run
I'll give their fans this, they are WAY WAY WAY better, and more knowledgeable about the game then stoolers fans.
Yeah, as I was leaving the game with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Bears fans were whooping it up. And that was before they scored on the 40 yard run
I'll give their fans this, they are WAY WAY WAY better, and more knowledgeable about the game then stoolers fans.
That's what I needed to here. This team should be embarrassed, the defense less so, that they keep losing.
-
Yeah, as I was leaving the game with about 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, the Bears fans were whooping it up. And that was before they scored on the 40 yard run
I'll give their fans this, they are WAY WAY WAY better, and more knowledgeable about the game then stoolers fans.
That's what I needed to here. This team should be embarrassed, the defense less so, that they keep losing.
That's what I needed to here. This team should be embarrassed, the defense less so, that they keep losing.
The word is "hear"
the defense should be embarrassed too. They can't make plays when the game is on the line. They play well in spurts early in games, but in the 4th quarter they fold. It has happened in 3 straight games. The defense has given up the lead in all 3 games
-
That's what I needed to here. This team should be embarrassed, the defense less so, that they keep losing.
The word is "hear"
the defense should be embarrassed too. They can't make plays when the game is on the line. They play well in spurts early in games, but in the 4th quarter they fold. It has happened in 3 straight games. The defense has given up the lead in all 3 games
The word is "hear"
the defense should be embarrassed too. They can't make plays when the game is on the line. They play well in spurts early in games, but in the 4th quarter they fold. It has happened in 3 straight games. The defense has given up the lead in all 3 games
Time of possession is completely lopsided and without the 14 points the D got this is a blowout
-
All the coaching changes have been justified so far. Just look at what they have all done since leaving the Browns.
You're gonna say Shurmur is just running Kelly's offense so why even have this conversation
You're gonna say Shurmur is just running Kelly's offense so why even have this conversation
Isn't Kelly calling the plays?
-
You're gonna say Shurmur is just running Kelly's offense so why even have this conversation
Isn't Kelly calling the plays?
Isn't Kelly calling the plays?
Yes
-
Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
That's the spirit! Sink for Bridgewater!
-
Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
That's the spirit! Sink for Bridgewater!
That's the spirit! Sink for Bridgewater!
I saw a guy at the game today. He had a #33 richardson jersey on. It had orange tape over then name. and then it said, "Lose steady for Teddy" and under that it said Johnny Football
-
That's the spirit! Sink for Bridgewater!
I saw a guy at the game today. He had a #33 richardson jersey on. It had orange tape over then name. and then it said, "Lose steady for Teddy" and under that it said Johnny Football
I saw a guy at the game today. He had a #33 richardson jersey on. It had orange tape over then name. and then it said, "Lose steady for Teddy" and under that it said Johnny Football
Inspirational!
-
Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
Look on the bright side here guys. I might get blasted for this but the season was over anyway. With the Vikings on the verge of winning and ATL winning today, we're staring a top 5 pick in the face. I hate it as much as anyone else that its' the same conversation this year, but we have to get a QB. Might as well play for the draft at this point.
Exactly! Winning gets us absolutely nothing at this point. The higher the draft pick the better!
-
as in lovie smith stability or marvin lewis stability who has one playoff win in his 11 years in cincy?
evaluate the sickness. find the cure.
if you're still sick after 3 years you gonna keep going to the same doctor?
as in lovie smith stability or marvin lewis stability who has one playoff win in his 11 years in cincy?
evaluate the sickness. find the cure.
if you're still sick after 3 years you gonna keep going to the same doctor?
Marvin Lewis hasn't won a playoff game in cincinnati.
Any news on Joe Haden's injury?
-
Yeah...good idea...let's keep losing and get a good draft pick. That sure has worked in the past, hasn't it? The defense on this team sucks...plain and simple. I don't mean that the offense is good, but the defense kills us late in the game every week.
-
As we entered into the fourth quarter I told my brother that I had a feeling we would lose. It's been like that for years now. We always find a way to lose the game in the final minutes. Chicago a few years back, Kansas City, New England, etc. I don't feel comfortable with a win until the clock runs out. And that isn't happening much the past few years.
-
And the Browns solidify their spot in the basement as the only team with 9 double digit losing seasons in the past decade. We're also tied as of now with Detroit at second place with 55 wins, Oakland has 53 over the past ten years, but not to fret there's still two games to go. 1st... I mean 32nd place here we come!
Between 2003-2013 the Browns have only 6 more wins than they did during 1993-2003, a decade where they were non existent for three seasons.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login