Week 15 Game Impressions: Bears @ Browns
-
It's not just at home
I know. Wouldn't it be nice to win at least 6 of these home games? It sucks walking back to the car all the time bitching, seeing visiting fans all happy. At least most of the Bears fans I met were pretty cool and not obnoxious.
-
It's not just at home
I know. Wouldn't it be nice to win at least 6 of these home games? It sucks walking back to the car all the time bitching, seeing visiting fans all happy. At least most of the Bears fans I met were pretty cool and not obnoxious.
I know. Wouldn't it be nice to win at least 6 of these home games? It sucks walking back to the car all the time bitching, seeing visiting fans all happy. At least most of the Bears fans I met were pretty cool and not obnoxious.
Yeah, I had guys in my section rooting for the Bears. They all were cool. The only problem I had with them was they kept saying the felt sorry for me having to root for the Browns
-
Too short. Our secondary is often too short, and lacking in burst, making playing the zone
a tough thing to watch when the other team goes for broke in the passing downfield game.
And, I think the Browns were playing that 3rd string ilb. That's tough duty, when you are playing
wr's and te's like the Pats and Bears have.
It so so cold at the game, you had to take a bite of hot dog, gulp some root beer...or coke....,
and then put the gloves back on, repeat.
The Bears beat all four teams in the Browns' division. No slouch team there. It was a fun game to watch.
I still do not want to see Campbell be the starter ever again, next year.
I have a feeling we're going to replace every player not named Joe in the secondary this offseason.Too short. Our secondary is often too short, and lacking in burst, making playing the zone
a tough thing to watch when the other team goes for broke in the passing downfield game.
And, I think the Browns were playing that 3rd string ilb. That's tough duty, when you are playing
wr's and te's like the Pats and Bears have.
It so so cold at the game, you had to take a bite of hot dog, gulp some root beer...or coke....,
and then put the gloves back on, repeat.
The Bears beat all four teams in the Browns' division. No slouch team there. It was a fun game to watch.
I still do not want to see Campbell be the starter ever again, next year.
-
I have a feeling we're going to replace every player not named Joe in the secondary this offseason.Too short. Our secondary is often too short, and lacking in burst, making playing the zone
a tough thing to watch when the other team goes for broke in the passing downfield game.
And, I think the Browns were playing that 3rd string ilb. That's tough duty, when you are playing
wr's and te's like the Pats and Bears have.
It so so cold at the game, you had to take a bite of hot dog, gulp some root beer...or coke....,
and then put the gloves back on, repeat.
The Bears beat all four teams in the Browns' division. No slouch team there. It was a fun game to watch.
I still do not want to see Campbell be the starter ever again, next year.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I have a feeling we're going to replace every player not named Joe in the secondary this offseason.
sounds good to me
-
It so so cold at the game, you had to take a bite of hot dog, gulp some root beer...or coke....,
and then put the gloves back on, repeat.
The Bears beat all four teams in the Browns' division. No slouch team there. It was a fun game to watch.
I still do not want to see Campbell be the starter ever again, next year.
Agree on all 3 points. It seems Campbell is hot & cold. I could see him staying if the staff thinks he'd be a good mentor, but I'm not sold on him either. From my upper deck seats, it seemed Campbell wasn't seeing guys open like he had been in a few earlier games he played this season.
That TD to Jeffry was horrible. It looked like a coffin corner punt attempt, and it ends up tying the game.
-
-
-
We need some more height in the secondary. These tall receivers are killing us.
-
Unfortunately the best DBs in the draft are only 5'10" - 6' although there might be a couple of FAs that have height, that we could use for red zone situations. Hell, we could probably put Mingo back there with a bit of training.
-
Unfortunately the best DBs in the draft are only 5'10" - 6' although there might be a couple of FAs that have height, that we could use for red zone situations. Hell, we could probably put Mingo back there with a bit of training.
-
Mik....chill.......it was just a joke. I've been on board this train since the mid 70's. We haven't won a playoff game since '94, obviously our plan is not working. I say give someone a chance to build this thing.
But until then I can pull out the VHS tapes and watch the Browns win a playoff game.
Mik....chill.......it was just a joke. I've been on board this train since the mid 70's.
Oh... a kid.

the only reason jeffrey made that catch is because the corner in front of him jumped 2 seconds too soon.
That "corner" was Gipson and he simply misjudged the punt Cutler threw up...
-
Mik....chill.......it was just a joke. I've been on board this train since the mid 70's.
Oh... a kid.

the only reason jeffrey made that catch is because the corner in front of him jumped 2 seconds too soon.
That "corner" was Gipson and he simply misjudged the punt Cutler threw up...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login