Survey Thursday
-
Here is today's Survey. Give your opinions:
1. Two weeks left in the season...only 4 teams have clinched playoff spots. Whose ass do you definitely want to see sitting home for the playoffs....and who do you want to see in?
(Note: Seattle, Indy, KC, Denver are only teams to have clinched a spot so far.)
2. The Browns. Do you want them to win....or continue to lose for draft positioning?
3. Assuming the Browns do go QB with their #1A pick...whereever that may be. Who would you like them to take?
4. They are doing a "Gilligan's Island" movie apparently. Who would you cast in the roles of:
Gilligan
Skipper
Maryann
Ginger
The Professer
Mr. and Mrs. Thurston Howell
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.
At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)
Here is today's Survey. Give your opinions:
1. Two weeks left in the season...only 4 teams have clinched playoff spots. Whose ass do you definitely want to see sitting home for the playoffs....and who do you want to see in?
(Note: Seattle, Indy, KC, Denver are only teams to have clinched a spot so far.)
NFCE I want Eagles in...Cowboys out
NFCN I want Lions in....Packers out
NFCS I would prefer the Panthers, but am OK with the Saints....if Panthers get a WC
NFCW Prefer the Seahawks and Cards.....and 49ers out
AFCE No choice about Pats...Fins 2d choice for WC spot
AFCN Ravens/Steelers....have a fucking seat at home
AFCW No choice re Broncos/Chiefs...though I would like to see Chiefs claim the division. I would also want the Chargers as the last WC.
2. The Browns. Do you want them to win....or continue to lose for draft positioning?
I always want them to win every game they play. Playing for draft slotting has not gotten them far for 14 years running...so screw that.
3. Assuming the Browns do go QB with their #1A pick...whereever that may be. Who would you like them to take?
God only knows.....the guy that can win. Somehow I think Derek Carr could actually do that. Based on what? Who knows?
4. They are doing a "Gilligan's Island" movie apparently. Who would you cast in the roles of:
Gilligan....how about Johnny Galeki?
Skipper...John Goodman?
Maryann....Jennifer Lawrence
Ginger....Lindsay Lohan
The Professer....Steve Carell
Mr. and Mrs. Thurston Howell...Meryl Streep and Kelsey Grammar (Bill Murray may be good too)
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.
At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)
Personally, I think it is Jethro Tull, Electric Light Orchestra, Todd Rundgren.....and The Raspberries

-
1. Two weeks left in the season...only 4 teams have clinched playoff spots. Whose ass do you definitely want to see sitting home for the playoffs....and who do you want to see in?
(Note: Seattle, Indy, KC, Denver are only teams to have clinched a spot so far.)
I really want Baltimore and Pittsburgh to sit at home, which means Cincy gets in by default. NE will get in, and either MIA or SD which I would rather see SD. It would make me sick to see the QB we could have had go to the playoffs and make a run. Also, I'd love to see NO at home (but that won't happen) and the entire NFC East (I'm sick of hearing about all of them).
I'd like: AFC - Denver, NE, KC, Indy, Cincy, SD. NFC - Seattle, Carolina, SF, Chicago, Philly, Arizona
I've decided I'm rooting for Carolina, KC, SD, and Arizona this year... hopefully at least 2 of them make the playoffs...
2. The Browns. Do you want them to win....or continue to lose for draft positioning?
I WANT them to draft WELL, no matter where they pick. I'll root for them the next 2 weeks, but like I said in another thread, I won't be complaining if/when they lose...
3. Assuming the Browns do go QB with their #1A pick...whereever that may be. Who would you like them to take?
Right now... I'm still a Derek Carr fan, have been all season. I'm interested in seeing/hearing more about Blake Bortles.
-
1. No stoolers or ratbirds would be awesome
2. win, losing for draft spots has gotten the Browns nothing in the past
3. I don't care who it is as long as he's the "ONE"
4. Gilligan - Charlie Sheen
Skipper - Ed O'Neill
Maryann - Julia Louis Dreyfus
Ginger - Kaley Cuoco
Professor - Will Farrell
Mr & Mrs Howell - Jack Nicolson Diane Keaton
5. Todd Rundgren is a great choice Alan Parsons too
-
Here is today's Survey. Give your opinions:
1. Two weeks left in the season...only 4 teams have clinched playoff spots. Whose ass do you definitely want to see sitting home for the playoffs....and who do you want to see in?
(Note: Seattle, Indy, KC, Denver are only teams to have clinched a spot so far.)
DallASS needs to be at home. Let Philly in from the NFCE. Chicago from the NFCN.
I want a AFC teams in whatever combination that assures KC will go to Indy in round one and KO Indy...
2. The Browns. Do you want them to win....or continue to lose for draft positioning?
I want them to play to win and let the chips fall where they may...
3. Assuming the Browns do go QB with their #1A pick...whereever that may be. Who would you like them to take?
At 1A? I have to take a QB? Then I take Manziel... but don't make me do it, Gip...
4. They are doing a "Gilligan's Island" movie apparently. Who would you cast in the roles of:
Gilligan - Senator Rand Paul*
Skipper - NJ Governor Chris Christie... perfect temperment... and build...
Maryann - Former Governor Palin???
Ginger - Tina Louise... damn she was fine...
The Professer - Rep. Paul Ryan... has that serious professor look down...
Mr. and Mrs. Thurston Howell - Mitt Romney and his wife would work
------------------------------------------
* based upon original portrayal by Bob Denver... credit where credit is due...
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.
At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)
Two names pop to mind...
- Roxy Music - an acquired taste to be sure, but personal fav, art-rock group of mine led by Brian Ferry. Just listen to "Love is the Drug"; and
- Double Trouble - Stevie Ray Vaughn's legend is... well.... legendary, but Double Trouble (Chris Layton (drums) and Tommy Shannon (Bass) sometimes joined by Reese Wynans (keyboards)) deserve recognition as well. Following SRV's death, they recorded albums as the Arc Angels and Storyville with other frontmen. Both were efforts worthy of their SRV legacy.
-
Want to see CAR finally make the playoffs again. Cam should be fun to watch in playoff situations. I hate PHI but despise DAL, so... lesser of 2 evils. I think I'll puke if MIA gets into the playoffs this year.
Lose Marquee Games for Maquis. Go Beddy-Bye for Petty.
See above.
-
Why are people rooting for the intra-state rival Bengals over Baltimore, and to a lesser extent, the Stoolers?
-
Here is today's Survey. Give your opinions:1. Two weeks left in the season...only 4 teams have clinched playoff spots. Whose ass do you definitely want to see sitting home for the playoffs....and who do you want to see in?(Note: Seattle, Indy, KC, Denver are only teams to have clinched a spot so far.)Ravens and Steelers out. And it sucks that Miami and Cincy have to make it to keep the Ravens out, because I can't stand them either.2. The Browns. Do you want them to win....or continue to lose for draft positioning?I think you all know me well enough by now.3. Assuming the Browns do go QB with their #1A pick...whereever that may be. Who would you like them to take?Too early to answer this. Let's watch the bowl games and let the draftniks tell us all about these boys first.4. They are doing a "Gilligan's Island" movie apparently. Who would you cast in the roles of:Gilligan Jay Baruchel
Skipper Seth Rogan
Maryann Rooney Mara
Ginger Elizabeth Banks
The Professer I love the Steve Carrel suggestion
Mr. and Mrs. Thurston HowellBiill Murray
& Blythe Danner
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)Nobody left should feel snubbed, just grateful if they make it.
-
1. No stoolers or ratbirds would be awesome
2. win, losing for draft spots has gotten the Browns nothing in the past
3. I don't care who it is as long as he's the "ONE"
4. Gilligan - Charlie Sheen
Skipper - Ed O'Neill
Maryann - Julia Louis Dreyfus
Ginger - Kaley Cuoco
Professor - Will Farrell
Mr & Mrs Howell - Jack Nicolson Diane Keaton
5. Todd Rundgren is a great choice Alan Parsons too
1. No stoolers or ratbirds would be awesome
2. win, losing for draft spots has gotten the Browns nothing in the past
3. I don't care who it is as long as he's the "ONE"
4. Gilligan - Charlie Sheen a little to old at this point
Skipper - Ed O'Neill
Maryann - Julia Louis Dreyfus Same here
Ginger - Kaley Cuoco I actually see her more as MaryAnn material. Just make her a brunette
Professor - Will Farrell I thought of him too....and he could work
Mr & Mrs Howell - Jack Nicolson Diane Keaton Interesting, very interesting.
5. Todd Rundgren is a great choice Alan Parsons too
-
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)Nobody left should feel snubbed, just grateful if they make it.
Well, let's just put it this way: who do you think is most deserving to make the RRHOF who has not yet made it?
-
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)Nobody left should feel snubbed, just grateful if they make it.
Well, let's just put it this way: who do you think is most deserving to make the RRHOF who has not yet made it?
5. The Rock n Roll HOF has inducted its new class. KISS, Cat Stevens, Nirvana, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt, Peter Gabriel.At this point who do you believe has been give the biggest snub by the RRHOF (feel free to name several)Nobody left should feel snubbed, just grateful if they make it.Well, let's just put it this way: who do you think is most deserving to make the RRHOF who has not yet made it?
I'm good. Stop inducting people for 5-10 years and then go back and look with a fresh perspective. There is no one out there that screams Rock Hall to me right now.
Zombo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login