Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Obama sucks

Obama sucks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
5 Posts 4 Posters 533 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Okay, now for the joke:

    Text from daughter to mom:
    "Hello mom, I need your advice. I have some of my boyfriend's cum
    stuck in my hair. How do I get it out? Will I have to cut it out?"
    Text from mom to daughter:
    "It’s nice you can send me such a frank text. No, you won't have to
    cut it out. I've had loads of cum in my hair over the years and it
    will just wash out."
    Daughter back to mom:
    "OMG, mom... I'm sorry, I meant to spell gum (G-U-M)."
    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
      #2

      Obamao and moochelle go to Africa. They go on a shopping spree way out in the boondocks.

      They buy 500 lbs of souveniors, but when the bush plane lands to pick them up, the pilot says

      "hey, I can't haul both of you, and that 500 lbs. Buttock says "Hey, I'm president, and you can

      keep your doctor and your ins...I mean, it should be no problem. Moochelle says, "look, you

      white honkey, the last time, the pilot came and picked us up with the same plane, and he

      took off just fine with our 500 lbs of stuff, too.."

      So, the pilot was intimidated, and relented. Obamao and moochelle and the 500 lbs of stuff climbed

      aboard, and the plane took off.

      Moments later, however, the pilot had to make an emergency crash landing. The Obamaos climbed out

      of the wreckage, and glared at the pilot and moochelle asks Buttock,

      "Where the hell are we?"

      And Buttock says:

      "About the same place we crashed last time."

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
        • 33k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Ha ha ha

        . .......

        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • sadbrownsfan S
          • 1k Posts
          • 41 Reputation
          S sadbrownsfan wrote on last edited by
          #4

          A liberal voter and a conservative voter argue while walking into a bar, the independent voter ducks.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
            • 28k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Wife is mad because:


            · Last night she said she wanted to make a sex movie, and all I
            did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.
            · My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my
            own fault. I should have taken them off.
            · I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or
            "foreplay" as she likes to call it.
            · After both suffering from depression for a while, the wife and
            I were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough,
            once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better. So I thought,
            screw it, I'll soldier on!
            · I woke up this morning at 8 and just felt that something was wrong.
            I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor,
            not breathing! I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I
            remembered McDonald's serves breakfast until 11:30.
            · The other night, my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with.
            I told her, "Only you. All the others kept me awake all night!"
            · My wife packed my bags and said "GET OUT!!!". As I walked out
            the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death,
            you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay!"
            · I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife
            look like she's moving during sex.
            "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate