The Wide Receivers
-
Ball drop like Bess and Little? There are options at a 3rd string? Shore up our team?
-
My guess is he won't be back per the dropsies and they are looking at other talent.
-
after the franchise QB pick, we might be down to the 2nd round looking for an all-star WR. watkins will be gone.
what i've seen of USC and michigan (yeah i know) receivers put them second on the list. then LB RT CB and RB.
-
There has to be someone out there in the draft in the second round with size and good route running and catching, It's not like we are asking for a jerry rice, just someone who can run and catch.
-
That is almost a given. So we are down two receveirs on the roster.
-
Sammy Watkins is the man and here's why:
Everyone knows about his explosive speed and silky smooth mechanics but that's just part of the equation.
What I really like about this kid is his attitude. He's a great teammate a hard worker and a true professional. I've seen a few interviews and I'm convinced that he's going to do things the right way and work his ass off to maximize his sterling skill set.
Furthermore, do you believe any DC in the league would want to gameplan for Gordon, Cameron AND Watkins? With those weapons a Brandon weeden bust sculpted out of toothpaste and dog shit could throw for 4500 yards next year. I've heard some people question his size but with his speed 6'1" 205 is fine by me.
-
No one has posted about this yet?
http://www.thesportsbank.net/cleveland-browns/davone-bess-holding-joint-765/

I thought we brought him here to be a Roll model?
This is not the kind of Roll model we need, certainly not around Gordon.
Maybe this also explains all the dropped passes this year . . .
-
I said it before. I'm SHOCKED an NFL Wr. is smoking weed SHOCKED I SAY
-
who cares if they smoke? bill clinton and george bush can be president doing coke but people can smoke a little weed? People should worry about their own lives and not other people's
-
Sammy Watkins is the man and here's why:
Everyone knows about his explosive speed and silky smooth mechanics but that's just part of the equation.
What I really like about this kid is his attitude. He's a great teammate a hard worker and a true professional. I've seen a few interviews and I'm convinced that he's going to do things the right way and work his ass off to maximize his sterling skill set.
Furthermore, do you believe any DC in the league would want to gameplan for Gordon, Cameron AND Watkins? With those weapons a Brandon weeden bust sculpted out of toothpaste and dog shit could throw for 4500 yards next year. I've heard some people question his size but with his speed 6'1" 205 is fine by me.
All a matter of degree... but if you're firing a blunt outside in the cold and wet, and have a job that includes random drug testing... you may have a problem.
Sammy Watkins is the man and here's why:
Yup... welcome to the club.... in a word the kid is elite.
Plus when we take Sammy with our #1A the sound you hear will be Shep's head exploding...
-
Little is still very inconsistent so we need a #2
-
If they do spend 1a on a qb I'd like to see them bring in Allen Robinson from penn state with 1b
-
who cares if they smoke? bill clinton and george bush can be president doing coke but people can smoke a little weed? People should worry about their own lives and not other people's
who cares if they smoke? bill clinton and george bush can be president doing coke but people can smoke a little weed? People should worry about their own lives and not other people's
People always say this.
It's against the rules, that's the bottom line. Who cares if you believe it should be legal, it isn't .
-
who cares if they smoke? bill clinton and george bush can be president doing coke but people can smoke a little weed? People should worry about their own lives and not other people's
People always say this.
It's against the rules, that's the bottom line. Who cares if you believe it should be legal, it isn't .
-
Umm no.
-
Sammy Watkins is the man and here's why:
Everyone knows about his explosive speed and silky smooth mechanics but that's just part of the equation.
What I really like about this kid is his attitude. He's a great teammate a hard worker and a true professional. I've seen a few interviews and I'm convinced that he's going to do things the right way and work his ass off to maximize his sterling skill set.
Furthermore, do you believe any DC in the league would want to gameplan for Gordon, Cameron AND Watkins? With those weapons a Brandon weeden bust sculpted out of toothpaste and dog shit could throw for 4500 yards next year. I've heard some people question his size but with his speed 6'1" 205 is fine by me.
Sammy Watkins is the man and here's why:
Everyone knows about his explosive speed and silky smooth mechanics but that's just part of the equation.
What I really like about this kid is his attitude. He's a great teammate a hard worker and a true professional. I've seen a few interviews and I'm convinced that he's going to do things the right way and work his ass off to maximize his sterling skill set.
Furthermore, do you believe any DC in the league would want to gameplan for Gordon, Cameron AND Watkins? With those weapons a Brandon weeden bust sculpted out of toothpaste and dog shit could throw for 4500 yards next year. I've heard some people question his size but with his speed 6'1" 205 is fine by me.
The WR's don't make the QB.
Who exact is Brady throwing to this year? How has Andre Johnson helped out the Houston QB's? How did Fitzgerald and Floyd help Arizona's QB last year?
-
it's legal in Colorado, so does that mean the Bronco's can smoke weed?
If they have doctor's prescriptions, of course.
-
catching the ball seems to help.
i would expect the browns to acquire 3 wr's in the offseason.
-
it's legal in Colorado, so does that mean the Bronco's can smoke weed?
If they have doctor's prescriptions, of course.
If they have doctor's prescriptions, of course.
you don't need a prescription in Colorado. It's legal there
-
If they have doctor's prescriptions, of course.
you don't need a prescription in Colorado. It's legal there
you don't need a prescription in Colorado. It's legal there
Son ... The Broncos are part of the NFL, which requires drug testing for employment.
Legal ... But you violate your employment contract.
I would have cut Bess a long time ago because he didn't come to play this year. Cooper did a better job today than Bess did in 90% of his starts.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login