Ticket Prices
-
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/7-nfl-teams-that-make-fans-pay-the-most.html/?a=viewall&ref=YF
Interesting article. No mention of "emotional" prices paid, or we'd be on top lol.
-
I fully expect my season ticket price to go up next year. It has been $50 per seat for about 5 years in section 149. That is most likely going to change
I usually don't buy anything when I'm there. And if I do it might be 1-2 beers or a hot chocolate, when it's cold. I can't remember the last time I bought hotdogs or something like that. I did buy 1 beer at the Bears game and it was $9.25 for a 22 oz can of Yuengling.
-
Based on the quality of the product, tickets prices should all be reduced by at least one third.
-
Based on the quality of the product, tickets prices should all be reduced by at least one third.
I would say if based on the product (4-12), you would be right there at 66%Based on the quality of the product, tickets prices should all be reduced by at least one third.
-
Based on the quality of the product, tickets prices should all be reduced by at least one third.
Based on the quality of the product, tickets prices should all be reduced by at least one third.
But there will be a new jumbotron and sound system.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login