Where the Browns draft from
-
the shitter or the pisser?
-
I'd love to get clowney and mosley. I think that's highly unlikely tho.
-
I did another run today and here is what I came up with:
1A Teddy Twatwater QB Louisville
1B David Yankey OG Stanford
2. Louchez Purefoiy CB Florida
3A. Carlos Hyde RB Ohio St.
3B. Max Bullough ILB Michigan St.
4. AJ Johnson ILB Tennesee
5.A Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5B. Mike Davis WR Texas
6. James Wilder Jr. RB FSU
7. Jeff Matthews QB Cornell
I doubled up on this team's biggest weaknesses: 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 ILBs, plus filled in needs at OG/CB/TE/WR
-
#4 overall... it's a lock. Not fair that Jacksonville beat us, but will pick before us...
-
#4 overall... it's a lock. Not fair that Jacksonville beat us, but will pick before us...
-
i would trade down. there isn't a GREAT QB until maybe bortles and he shouldn't go before #10.
but being me as usual i say we drop down to pick the #1 CB in the draft.
-
no trading down. no QB pick in the 1st round
-
don't trade down and get 5 guys that can start NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care at what position, we need players that play at almost ALL positions
-
don't trade down and get 5 guys that can start NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care at what position, we need players that play at almost ALL positions
don't trade down and get 5 guys that can start NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care at what position, we need players that play at almost ALL positions
?????????????????????
so trade down and get 5 guys that can't play?
uh...................
-
don't trade down and get 5 guys that can start NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really care at what position, we need players that play at almost ALL positions
?????????????????????
so trade down and get 5 guys that can't play?
uh...................
-
The top 5 has mostly become OTs, DTs, pass-rushers, or QBs. Since we don't need a OT or DT that bad, and we blew our wad last year on pass-rushers, I guess we almost have to draft a QB or trade down. Well... there have been some great WRs drafted in the top 5, but not sure if there's one of those guys this year...
If we could trade down to 9 or 10 and pick up another 2, that would make 4 picks in the top 50 in a very talented draft...
Anyway, here comes 4+ months of debating and speculating... erg
-
No. pick all the picks we have, and get 5 starters. Preferably a starting CB, ILB, G, RB, and QB. They have 10 picks, 5 starters would be a great draft. And 5 guys that contribute.
I might replace FS and WR for CB and RB... meaning my instant reaction is that we need the most help as follows (in order): QB, WR, ILB, FS, G. I would follow that with CB and RB. I think getting a tall and talented CB is important, but more of a luxury. We really need guys to replace Gipson and Robertson/Jackson (not sure which has been worse) to shore up an otherwise pretty solid D. Also, finding a RB shouldn't be as hard as we make it look. I like maybe Lewis/Baker/Ogby and add a FB, or draft a guy in the 4th or later...
-
Gipson has been okay.
-
-

-

you are 13 aren't you?
-

It would be MUCH MUCH better then drafting all wolverines
-
R1DE JADEVEON CLOWNEYSOUTH CAROLINAR1ILB C.J. MOSLEYALABAMAR2OT ANTONIO RICHARDSON *Move schwartz to G, with backup tackle duty*TENNESSEER3WR BRANDON COLEMANRUTGERSR3CB E.J. GAINESMISSOURIR4QB AARON MURRAYGEORGIAR4CB JAYLEN WATKINSFLORIDAR5RB DE’ANTHONY THOMASOREGONR6RB SILAS REDDUSCR7TE COLT LYERLAOREGONI wish took Hyde or Wilder Jr. earlier instead of CB Gaines or Watkins
R1
DE JADEVEON CLOWNEY
SOUTH CAROLINA
R1
ILB C.J. MOSLEY
ALABAMA
R2
OT ANTONIO RICHARDSON *Move schwartz to G, with backup tackle duty*
TENNESSEE
R3
WR BRANDON COLEMAN
RUTGERS
R3
CB E.J. GAINES
MISSOURI
R4
QB AARON MURRAY
GEORGIA
R4
CB JAYLEN WATKINS
FLORIDA
R5
RB DE’ANTHONY THOMAS
OREGON
R6
RB SILAS REDD
USC
R7
TE COLT LYERLA
OREGON
I wish took Hyde or Wilder Jr. earlier instead of CB Gaines or Watkins
You're an idiot. Thats the worse draft for this team Ive seen yet.
-
lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login