Skip to content

Where the Browns draft from

The Browns Board
57 20 2.0k
  • lol.

  • @mld-woody said:

    44416420.jpg

    you are 13 aren't you?

    @miktoxic said:

    you are 13 aren't you?

    woody's here to preach his pro-gay agenda and anti religious veiws.
  • @miktoxic said:

    you are 13 aren't you?

    woody's here to preach his pro-gay agenda and anti religious veiws.

    @erie-dawg said:

    woody's here to preach his pro-gay agenda and anti religious veiws.

    That must offend you as a closet homosexual. You bring up "gay" completely unprovoked more than anyone else on here. I can only assume you like dudes.

    As for the religion thing, yeah, I'm not a big fan. I think we would be better off without it

  • @mld-woody said:

    44416420.jpg

    It would be MUCH MUCH better then drafting all wolverines

    @browns149 said:

    It would be MUCH MUCH better then drafting all wolverines

    I never suggested we should.

    maybe Gallon like round 5 or 6 to be the slot.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    woody's here to preach his pro-gay agenda and anti religious veiws.

    That must offend you as a closet homosexual. You bring up "gay" completely unprovoked more than anyone else on here. I can only assume you like dudes.

    As for the religion thing, yeah, I'm not a big fan. I think we would be better off without it

    @mld-woody said:

    That must offend you as a closet homosexual. You bring up "gay" completely unprovoked more than anyone else on here. I can only assume you like dudes.

    As for the religion thing, yeah, I'm not a big fan. I think we would be better off without it

    Yep with a wife, daughter and two boys.

    But why do you get so offended woodie, the truth hurt?

    Carry on now you have a furry party to get ready for.

  • @mld-woody said:

    That must offend you as a closet homosexual. You bring up "gay" completely unprovoked more than anyone else on here. I can only assume you like dudes.

    As for the religion thing, yeah, I'm not a big fan. I think we would be better off without it

    Yep with a wife, daughter and two boys.

    But why do you get so offended woodie, the truth hurt?

    Carry on now you have a furry party to get ready for.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Yep with a wife, daughter and two boys.

    But why do you get so offended woodie, the truth hurt?

    Carry on now you have a furry party to get ready for.

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Yep with a wife, daughter and two boys.

    But why do you get so offended woodie, the truth hurt?

    Carry on now you have a furry party to get ready for.

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

    @mld-woody said:

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

    dude you're a fucking joke.

    you came on the board asking for help to get into an engineering job, people told you things, offered information and it wasn't good enough for you.

    so go take your nerd ass and stick a huge burly cucumber up it you little douche.

    spoiled little cunt. i hope they start the draft again. you'll be engineering how to keep your shit in your bowels and not in your pants.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

    dude you're a fucking joke.

    you came on the board asking for help to get into an engineering job, people told you things, offered information and it wasn't good enough for you.

    so go take your nerd ass and stick a huge burly cucumber up it you little douche.

    spoiled little cunt. i hope they start the draft again. you'll be engineering how to keep your shit in your bowels and not in your pants.

    @miktoxic said:

    dude you're a fucking joke.

    you came on the board asking for help to get into an engineering job, people told you things, offered information and it wasn't good enough for you.

    so go take your nerd ass and stick a huge burly cucumber up it you little douche.

    spoiled little cunt. i hope they start the draft again. you'll be engineering how to keep your shit in your bowels and not in your pants.

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

  • Sammy Watkins? Or trade down a few picks and Mosely/ a WR, I def don't see Carr being an amazing NFL qb, and i think Bortles is going to be the next Byron Leftwich. I like Manziel, but i'm not sure if he fits our system. What would you guys think of Manziel with a Watkins/Gordon/Cameron combo (if he dropped to our late pick in the first round of course).

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Yep with a wife, daughter and two boys.

    But why do you get so offended woodie, the truth hurt?

    Carry on now you have a furry party to get ready for.

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

    @mld-woody said:

    Clever. Man, I hope I'm insulting college students on a football forum when I'm married with kids. Clearly you've succeeded in life Sir

    Awwwwe poor old woody can't take the heat.

    But I'm not doing to bad for myself.. thanks for asking.

    Now carry on back to the political forum, "king nothing"

  • @miktoxic said:

    dude you're a fucking joke.

    you came on the board asking for help to get into an engineering job, people told you things, offered information and it wasn't good enough for you.

    so go take your nerd ass and stick a huge burly cucumber up it you little douche.

    spoiled little cunt. i hope they start the draft again. you'll be engineering how to keep your shit in your bowels and not in your pants.

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    @mld-woody said:

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    Clearly you don't read what you write fuck stick. People gave you advice and you shit all over it. #ungrateful #bitch
  • Sammy Watkins? Or trade down a few picks and Mosely/ a WR, I def don't see Carr being an amazing NFL qb, and i think Bortles is going to be the next Byron Leftwich. I like Manziel, but i'm not sure if he fits our system. What would you guys think of Manziel with a Watkins/Gordon/Cameron combo (if he dropped to our late pick in the first round of course).

    @stillmotion said:

    Sammy Watkins? Or trade down a few picks and Mosely/ a WR, I def don't see Carr being an amazing NFL qb, and i think Bortles is going to be the next Byron Leftwich. I like Manziel, but i'm not sure if he fits our system. What would you guys think of Manziel with a Watkins/Gordon/Cameron combo (if he dropped to our late pick in the first round of course).

    From what I saw Teddy do in the bowl, he may be the only one that looks like the real deal. The others will fly up do to the lack of other options

  • @mld-woody said:

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    Clearly you don't read what you write fuck stick. People gave you advice and you shit all over it. #ungrateful #bitch

    @erie-dawg said:

    Clearly you don't read what you write fuck stick. People gave you advice and you shit all over it. #ungrateful #bitch

    The fuck are you talking about? I just read through that thread again (Idk why, I should have just realized you were full of shit) and there is literally no instance in there of me shitting all over anything. You never even posted in that thread.

    are you just in a bad mood? What is with all of the insults?

  • Bridgewater will go #1 to Houston... almost no doubt in my mind... My other guess is Manziel might go #3 to Jacksonville. So, with the #4 pick do we really want to take the 3rd best QB?, or should we be looking to trade down, take a WR, BPA like Clowney or Barr...? Will be interesting...

  • Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden are both done in Cleveland. They should have tried out Tanney but I guess they knew best. So the only QB on the roster worth keeping is Brian Hoyer. We will need a QB in the draft somewhere. I wouldn't mind Johnny Football, Derek Carr or McCarron...

  • @miktoxic said:

    dude you're a fucking joke.

    you came on the board asking for help to get into an engineering job, people told you things, offered information and it wasn't good enough for you.

    so go take your nerd ass and stick a huge burly cucumber up it you little douche.

    spoiled little cunt. i hope they start the draft again. you'll be engineering how to keep your shit in your bowels and not in your pants.

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    @mld-woody said:

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    Isn't asking for company names to look into "asking for help finding a job"? I would categorize it as that.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    No, Mik is right. I gave you a company name and you basically said "fuck that, that isn't good enough for me".

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

  • @mld-woody said:

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    Isn't asking for company names to look into "asking for help finding a job"? I would categorize it as that.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    No, Mik is right. I gave you a company name and you basically said "fuck that, that isn't good enough for me".

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    @the-gipper said:

    @mld-woody said:

    The fuck is your problem.

    I didn't ask for help finding a job. Why would I ask for random people on the internet to help me get a job. I was just looking for company names to look in to.

    Isn't asking for company names to look into "asking for help finding a job"? I would categorize it as that.

    "Wasn't good enough", Wtf are you talking about. I appreciated what was posted but it wasn't all the most helpful for me.

    No, Mik is right. I gave you a company name and you basically said "fuck that, that isn't good enough for me".

    Spoiled too? Wtf. Eat shit asshole. You know nothing about me. You're clearly the best type of person on this board, fucking douchebag.

    Yep that's pretty much what I read also.
  • I would barely call asking for company names getting help finding a job.

    You suggested Babcock and Wilcox. I told you I had a buddy intern there and I didn't hear the greatest things about the company or Barberton. Then you got all bent out of shape and immediately got hostile. I'm sorry I wasn't in love with your suggestion. Would you have preferred I lied to you? I told you my opinion based on anecdotal evidence. I wasn't shitting on your suggestion at all. Geez, grow some thicker skin.