Skip to content

Amazing!

Political Discussion
6 4 698
  • This mathematical trick will find your favorite movie!

    DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of

    movies at the bottom

    You will be AMAZED at how true and accurate this test is!

    1. Pick a number from 1-9.

    2. Multiply that number by 3.

    3. Add 3.

    4. Multiply by 3 again.

    5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second

    digits

    together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17

    movies below:

    Movie List:

    1. Gone With the Wind

    2. E.T.

    3. Blazing Saddles

    4. Star Wars

    5. Forrest Gump

    6.The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

    7. Jaws

    8. Grease

    9. The Obama Farewell Speech

    10.Casablanca

    11. Jurassic Park

    12. Shrek

    13. Pirates of the Caribbean

    14. Titanic

    15. Raiders of the Lost Ark

    16. Home Alone

    17. Mrs. Doubtfire

  • Does it always add up to xxx? I did it twice once with four and again with 7 but don't have time to test it again

  • I would guess it does... But feel free to do the math on every number!

    😉

    WSS

  • Does it always add up to xxx? I did it twice once with four and again with 7 but don't have time to test it again

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Does it always add up to xxx? I did it twice once with four and again with 7 but don't have time to test it again

    Of course it does. you can make a list of anything as long as you put the answer YOU want at x.
  • Sorry I posted this twice. I took the other one down.

    WSS

  • [(x * 3)+ 3]*3

    [3x+3]*3

    [x+1]*3*3

    [x+1]*9

    X has to be between 1-9, so x+1 is anywhere between 2-10

    The sum of the digits in any multiple of 9 from 1-10 times equals 9. 9 = 9, 1+8 = 9, 2+7 = 9, etc.

    Therefore the answer will always come out to 9.