Skip to content

Thomas and Mack Pro bowl joke?

The Browns Board
12 10 1.1k
  • I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    @cdl15 said:

    I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    Mack definitely would look better with 2 decent guards next to him.

  • I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    @cdl15 said:

    I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    or the other three guys are stewed and screaming "NOONAN" at evey swing you make.

  • I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    @cdl15 said:

    I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    Bad analogy good golfers play good no matter who they play with, golf game is not dependent on playing partners.

  • Golfers don't play a violent game while banged up and still starting.

    This is another stupid thread.

  • @cdl15 said:

    I look at it like this. I am a decent golfer. One of the hardest things to do is play really good playing in a foursome where the other three guys are hacks (not good). I'm surprised Thomas hasn't had more off years playing with some of the joke talent this franchise has put around him. He is still deserving of the title "best left tackle in the game." And not one player coach or analyst will say different.

    Bad analogy good golfers play good no matter who they play with, golf game is not dependent on playing partners.

    @baconhound said:

    Bad analogy good golfers play good no matter who they play with, golf game is not dependent on playing partners.

    I agree I have played some of my best rounds when the guys I am with are hacking up the course

  • I love Joe, but this year I saw him get beat on the snap alot of times. Before you guys blow up on me, I am not saying he is not a good LT but I figured we would vote him in this year. Was he really that great this year? Mack also showed some imprefections on the line too.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I love Joe, but this year I saw him get beat on the snap alot of times. Before you guys blow up on me, I am not saying he is not a good LT but I figured we would vote him in this year. Was he really that great this year? Mack also showed some imprefections on the line too.

    Lets not forget that two thirds of the vote comes from players that play against him and coaches that coach against him.

  • @baconhound said:

    Bad analogy good golfers play good no matter who they play with, golf game is not dependent on playing partners.

    I agree I have played some of my best rounds when the guys I am with are hacking up the course

    @browns149 said:

    I agree I have played some of my best rounds when the guys I am with are hacking up the course

    I bet u did. And it's a perfect analogy Thomas's production. I could play well too if the guys didn't know how to play

  • The analogy should be playing team golf with 3 hacks, not playing among 3 other hacks. Although I get your point.

  • The analogy should be playing team golf with 3 hacks, not playing among 3 other hacks. Although I get your point.

    @d-bone said:

    The analogy should be playing team golf with 3 hacks, not playing among 3 other hacks. Although I get your point.

    yeah like playing in a scramble

  • Joe Thomas hasn't been quite the same since Steinbach left.