The Value of this Board & the People Behind It....
-
I agree....I am glad I stumbled in to this place.
I like the board...may take a few days to get to know all the do-dads, but that isn't any problem.
Thanks
-
me likey
-
I concur; this board is special place without question
-
I tried many other Browns sites before this one. It is definitely the best and it's because of everyone here.
-
Well said Tom. This is the best Browns Board on the net. It has that "smokey tavern" feel to it that no other Browns board has ever had.
The group here is the best there is.
One problem though. It smells like new carpet in here. Somebody hurry up and spill a beer.
Doug
-
Somebody hurry up and spill a beer
Done and done
-
Without question man; I am certain bad DA will maintain his stellar QB rating
-
This board keeps me so informed over here across the pond where I have no access to mainstream information, I thank you all genuinely for this. The fact that you welcome out of towners (and country-ers) to tailgates and all is amazing, thank you.
Howie.
-
As a former AOler who followed the crew here when Stan popped it up i can honestly say this is the place to get the info and friendship..hell even the cheesy trailerfilled pukesburgh fans come here because we are so bad azz....btw i have a new improved name i added the destin to my funk.
This board is like friggen cheers...come on everyone sing a long...
...i wanna go where everbody knows your name.....
I have been drinking irish whicky all day...in florida...where the browns WON!...i passed on going to the game.
-
\ said:
One problem though. It smells like new carpet in here. Somebody hurry up and spill a beer.
Doug
I already threw up and passed out in the bathroom.

-
I love this board, the people are great, well most of them anyways.

-
Also:
NEW BOARD= BROWNS WIN
-
Hey all, I also wanted to give my thanks. I used to post in the "official" forums back in the day, and to from time to time still. However the moderators pissed me off one too many times and it was then, at the beginning of this season, that I found these forums. I never registered before now, because most of what I was thinking had already been posted, but I look forward to adding my 2 cents in the future. I am sure there are MANY out there in cyberland who never sign up but enjoy the football talk none the less. So THANKS! And GO BROWNS!
-
I grew up a football fanatic...and then married into a family that doesn't even watch the Superbowl. So I was reduced to cheering for my Browns without any outlet for my love of the game/team.
I am sooooo glad I found this board. Without it and all of you here, I would still be in football limbo!
Thanks to all of you, especially the ones who run this board and make all of this possible!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login