Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. The Value of this Board & the People Behind It....

The Value of this Board & the People Behind It....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
38 Posts 33 Posters 3.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • listercat listercatL
    • 588 Posts
    • 6 Reputation
    listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Somebody hurry up and spill a beer

    Done and done

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 6k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
      #11

      \ said:

      Somebody hurry up and spill a beer

      Done and done

      I'm sure there will be plenty of spilled beer during the game. And quite possibly a thrown beer when "bad DA" shows up again today.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • listercat listercatL
        • 588 Posts
        • 6 Reputation
        listercatL listercat wrote on last edited by
        #12

        Without question man; I am certain bad DA will maintain his stellar QB rating

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Gips GipsG
          • 3k Posts
          • 34 Reputation
          GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by
          #13

          This is the best board around imho its the folks that run this service for us as well as the folks that visit on this board a great beyond diehard browns site! icon_e_smile.gif

          We have been rebuilding since 1964, Why stop now? GO BROWNS!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
            • 664 Posts
            • 59 Reputation
            HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
            #14

            This board keeps me so informed over here across the pond where I have no access to mainstream information, I thank you all genuinely for this. The fact that you welcome out of towners (and country-ers) to tailgates and all is amazing, thank you.

            Howie.

            Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DestinFunk DestinFunkD
              • 291 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              DestinFunkD DestinFunk wrote on last edited by
              #15

              As a former AOler who followed the crew here when Stan popped it up i can honestly say this is the place to get the info and friendship..hell even the cheesy trailerfilled pukesburgh fans come here because we are so bad azz....btw i have a new improved name i added the destin to my funk.

              This board is like friggen cheers...come on everyone sing a long...

              ...i wanna go where everbody knows your name.....

              I have been drinking irish whicky all day...in florida...where the browns WON!...i passed on going to the game.

              ~Silence is boring!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • WVBrownsfan WVBrownsfanW
                • 219 Posts
                • 0 Reputation
                WVBrownsfanW WVBrownsfan wrote on last edited by
                #16

                \ said:

                One problem though. It smells like new carpet in here. Somebody hurry up and spill a beer.

                Doug

                I already threw up and passed out in the bathroom. icon_redface.gif

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Anonymous ?
                  • Posts
                  • 0 Reputation
                  ? Anonymous wrote on last edited by
                  #17

                  I love this board, the people are great, well most of them anyways. icon_mrgreen.gif

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Orangenotbrown O
                    • 60 Posts
                    • 0 Reputation
                    O Orangenotbrown wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    Also:

                    NEW BOARD= BROWNS WIN

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • TheBestPlayersPlay T
                      • 131 Posts
                      • 0 Reputation
                      T TheBestPlayersPlay wrote on last edited by
                      #19
                      icon_mrgreen.gif Hey all, I also wanted to give my thanks. I used to post in the "official" forums back in the day, and to from time to time still. However the moderators pissed me off one too many times and it was then, at the beginning of this season, that I found these forums. I never registered before now, because most of what I was thinking had already been posted, but I look forward to adding my 2 cents in the future. I am sure there are MANY out there in cyberland who never sign up but enjoy the football talk none the less. So THANKS! And GO BROWNS!
                      "Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority." http://www.barkinghard.com/forums
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • buster busterB Reacting Well Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 154 Posts
                        • 15 Reputation
                        busterB buster wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        It takes ALOT of work and dedication to get a board up and running......and to become successful. I think Stan has achieved that! Great work and thank you!

                        ______________________________ #1 Dad 30-40 Something chat- click here
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • WPB Dawg Fan W
                          • 1k Posts
                          • 0 Reputation
                          W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          I grew up a football fanatic...and then married into a family that doesn't even watch the Superbowl. So I was reduced to cheering for my Browns without any outlet for my love of the game/team.

                          I am sooooo glad I found this board. Without it and all of you here, I would still be in football limbo!

                          Thanks to all of you, especially the ones who run this board and make all of this possible!!!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Solon16 S
                            • 2k Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            S Solon16 wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            Agreed...long time ABJ'er and revolution poster.....alot of folks are here from there....Thanks for taking the time Aten! Please allow rich and ghoolie in so i can keep kickin em' in da nutz

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Pumpkin Eater P
                              • 4k Posts
                              • 297 Reputation
                              P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                              #23

                              I stumbled upon this board a few months ago and I greatly appreciate that it's here.

                              :neutral_face:
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • bermeck08 B
                                • 130 Posts
                                • 21 Reputation
                                B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                excellent Tom...

                                agree 1000%

                                keep up the great work TBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Bermeck

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • bermeck08 B
                                  • 130 Posts
                                  • 21 Reputation
                                  B bermeck08 wrote on last edited by
                                  #25

                                  "...."I speak for everyone when I say I'm GLAD he did."-Tom

                                  The only thing that kept my board membership active---was a background check on my past addresses...LOL

                                  **** White Hall Lane, South Euclid, Ohio ... (phew)

                                  Bermeck (whats better than watching the Browns win ???, watching Pittspuke lose 15 minutes later)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Dan in Florida Dan in FloridaD
                                    • 437 Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    Dan in FloridaD Dan in Florida wrote on last edited by
                                    #26

                                    Thanks

                                    I'm sticking with Mangini & Amber
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • sperk S One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 65 Posts
                                      • 2 Reputation
                                      S sperk wrote on last edited by
                                      #27

                                      You guys are going to have to stop, Stans going to need a cold shower

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      ❤
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                                        • 4k Posts
                                        • 139 Reputation
                                        ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                                        #28

                                        Such nice things said back in the day by Flugel.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        ❤
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                                          • 2k Posts
                                          • 29 Reputation
                                          TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                                          #29

                                          Thanks Flugel. We appreciate your appreciation. Go Browns!

                                          Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate