Skip to content

The Value of this Board & the People Behind It....

The Browns Board
38 33 3.2k
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Such nice things said back in the day by Flugel.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Thanks Flugel. We appreciate your appreciation. Go Browns!

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Well said. Tommy.

    It's been a long long road.

    WSS

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #31

    After I win the 355 mega million tonight, Im gonna bye you a lifetime supply of margaritas as a token of my appreciation. 😆

    And were all going to San Fran next year to watch the Browns bury some gold.

  • After I win the 355 mega million tonight, Im gonna bye you a lifetime supply of margaritas as a token of my appreciation. 😆

    And were all going to San Fran next year to watch the Browns bury some gold.

    B BROWNandORANGE wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    After I win the 355 mega million tonight

    good luck lol

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is the best place on the Internet for Browns talk. Thanks to all involved who keep it going.

  • After I win the 355 mega million tonight, Im gonna bye you a lifetime supply of margaritas as a token of my appreciation. 😆

    And were all going to San Fran next year to watch the Browns bury some gold.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    After I win the 355 mega million tonight, Im gonna bye you a lifetime supply of margaritas as a token of my appreciation. 😆

    And were all going to San Fran next year to watch the Browns bury some gold.

    Well too bad...I am winning it and know of three who will get a cool mil each, and about 10 more who will get gifts ranging from 250K to 500K each....the numbers on another board are about the same.

    By the time it is all said and done, I will have given away as a gift far more than I keep.

    I figure out of a 210 mil cash payout, you might net about 125 in round numbers. I don't need more than 25 mil....I'd give the rest away.

    Spread the happiness is my theory.

  • L longhorn wrote on last edited by
    #35

    This is an awesome board and it does take a ton of effort to keep it going. Also, it's the only one I've never been banned from so that's a plus too.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Margarita's & Cash !!! Hot damn, please tell me one of you won!

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Love this board. Enjoy conversing with all of the fans! It would be nice to weed out some of the dick head trolls though!

    GO BROWNS!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #38

    I always love Flugels' posts - he's a gracious, smart guy. And this board, THANKS to Stan for putting it up, and putting up with all of us...

    We need to win the lottery, so we can buy our own combine to pick our soybeans and corn...

    Our proudest moment, is probably demanding and getting our team back. But I never heard much on the rumor of what violence Zombo perpetrated on

    the NFL hq.... GGG

    And, the rumor that Flugels and I filibustered them into submission is false.

    Long hard road, indeed, but we are getting near the paved part now. @@