Skip to content

This is the worst professional sports organization in all of professional sports

The Browns Board
45 17 2.7k
  • B Buckigeorge wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Another sad day for the Cleveland Browns. I'm 45 Years old and have come to the conclusion that this team may not win anything in my lifetime. I hope that I am wrong but they really have not shown anything in the past 7 years to make me feel any better. What a joke.

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    This organization is a FUCKIN' JOKE!!!!

  • @navysteve_browns4life said:

    The team quit after the special teams meltdown against Cinci. You can have the franchise QB, bruiser RB, and a offensive and defensive philosphy capable of stomping through any opposition, but if you lose the locker room it's over. Chud couldn't get the team to play for him anymore. I know it. You know it. This board knows it. The team looked like a bunch of heartless players ever since the bye week. If he can't win them over, which he didn't, he doesn't need to stick around. If anyone wanted Chud to succeed more than me, I'd like to meet him, but it was over a long time ago.

    You're talking out your ass. You have no clue. You have no inside information that suggest the players quit on Chud, so STFU.

    N NavySteve_Browns4Life wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @soju said:

    You're talking out your ass. You have no clue. You have no inside information that suggest the players quit on Chud, so STFU.

    Oh I am, am I? I can see when players quit dude. Just because you have a man crush on Chud and want to have his babies doesn't exclude you from knowing the team quit on him. If he was so good why is fired today.

  • mohicanM mohican wrote on last edited by
    #44

    I would like to point out that this is the most redundant thread title in the history of sports forum boards........

    Something like This Is The Worst Organization In All Off Professional Sports would have sufficed......

  • I would like to point out that this is the most redundant thread title in the history of sports forum boards........

    Something like This Is The Worst Organization In All Off Professional Sports would have sufficed......

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @mohican said:

    I would like to point out that this is the most redundant thread title in the history of sports forum boards........

    Something like This Is The Worst Organization In All Off Professional Sports would have sufficed......

    The redundancy of the title was on purpose.I was pacing yesterday for good reason, it had come to my attention that the 2014 season was likely already in the bag. I had consigned myself to this season ending like it had but had optimism going into this draft. Instead we're going to have 7 rookies coming into a new system along with everyone else. We could have had 7 rookies coming into a 2nd year system where some of the vets now had a handle on it. Ain't gonna happen now.