Candidates
-
Great more ex Patriot coordinators. Excuse me for not being enthused about that given our history with Patriot coordinators. I just don't want another head coaching search where we hire a Pat Shurmur without even talking to a Jim Harbaugh.
-
Agree on ex-Pat Coord's... long string of busts there. There must be an obscure Beli-Brown Assistant that is still not a raging success.
Why do I have a feeling that our FO is going to end up being accused of tampering???
O'Brian is all but certainly the new Texans Coach.
-
Ken Whisenhunt.....
Should be our coach, Last yr this is the guy I wanted the Browns to get!!!! I will be the first to say I was not a fan of Chud at all when he was hired. I could care less he got fired
-
Its being reported the browns are in love with the bronco's OC Adam Gase.
So Banner doesn't even interview McCoy who revamped the Broncos offense from Orton to Tebow...mid season
Then revamped from Tebow to Manning...But they like the guy whose only claim to fame is he stayed out of Peyton Mannings way?
-
-
Its being reported the browns are in love with the bronco's OC Adam Gase.
So Banner doesn't even interview McCoy who revamped the Broncos offense from Orton to Tebow...mid season
Then revamped from Tebow to Manning...But they like the guy whose only claim to fame is he stayed out of Peyton Mannings way?
Sounds more like "let's get the coach whose offense leads every statistical category"So Banner doesn't even interview McCoy who revamped the Broncos offense from Orton to Tebow...mid season
Then revamped from Tebow to Manning...But they like the guy whose only claim to fame is he stayed out of Peyton Mannings way?
The only problem with that is it should read "Peyton Manning's offense leads every statistical category."
I'd be seriously flabbergasted if we get the McD or Gase.
-
Its being reported the browns are in love with the bronco's OC Adam Gase.
So Banner doesn't even interview McCoy who revamped the Broncos offense from Orton to Tebow...mid season
Then revamped from Tebow to Manning...But they like the guy whose only claim to fame is he stayed out of Peyton Mannings way?
Actually he was hand picked by manning to be the OC. I am intrigued by the latest rumor of Dan Quinn the DC of the seahawks.So Banner doesn't even interview McCoy who revamped the Broncos offense from Orton to Tebow...mid season
Then revamped from Tebow to Manning...But they like the guy whose only claim to fame is he stayed out of Peyton Mannings way?
-
until they get a good QB, this is what your seasons are going to look like. Look at how well you guys played with a half way decent QB in Hoyer. I know you guys are great fans and deserve better but you can bring back fucking Paul Brown and he couldn't win with those garbage QB's. You can't keep firing coaches like this and expect to ever start winning.
How many games do you think Cleveland wins with Ben at QB this year. I know one thing, Chud would be possibly up for C.O.Y and you guys would be talking about beating CIN this weekend rather than talking about Josh fucking Mcdaniels or the draft. I honestly think Cleveland has a better team than Pittsburgh other than the QB position and maybe running back.
Hopefully Cleveland gets a franchise QB and starts to play like you guys deserve to see football be played. I hate the Browns as much as you guys hate the Steelers. I never break balls because I grew up in Youngstown liking Pittsburgh when they sucked and got teased by the Browns faithful a lot and know how it feels. Hope for that franchise Qb and everything will change.
-
Yup, Hoyer gave this team two free victories. That's what happens when you actually have a competent QB starting for you. Weeden and Campbell shouldn't even have been on the team. These poor coaches never stood a chance
-
Yup, Hoyer gave this team two free victories. That's what happens when you actually have a competent QB starting for you. Weeden and Campbell shouldn't even have been on the team. These poor coaches never stood a chance
Yup, Hoyer gave this team two free victories. That's what happens when you actually have a competent QB starting for you. Weeden and Campbell shouldn't even have been on the team. These poor coaches never stood a chance
Ohh boo whoooo. Hoyer is 2 or 3 bad starts from getting thrown to the curb also.I put about as much faith on hoyer as I did DA or Colt. Seriously another hometown homer. So sick of he's the "hometown boy". We are 0 for 10 with the hometown boy shit
-
until they get a good QB, this is what your seasons are going to look like. Look at how well you guys played with a half way decent QB in Hoyer. I know you guys are great fans and deserve better but you can bring back fucking Paul Brown and he couldn't win with those garbage QB's. You can't keep firing coaches like this and expect to ever start winning.
How many games do you think Cleveland wins with Ben at QB this year. I know one thing, Chud would be possibly up for C.O.Y and you guys would be talking about beating CIN this weekend rather than talking about Josh fucking Mcdaniels or the draft. I honestly think Cleveland has a better team than Pittsburgh other than the QB position and maybe running back.
Hopefully Cleveland gets a franchise QB and starts to play like you guys deserve to see football be played. I hate the Browns as much as you guys hate the Steelers. I never break balls because I grew up in Youngstown liking Pittsburgh when they sucked and got teased by the Browns faithful a lot and know how it feels. Hope for that franchise Qb and everything will change.
How many games do you think Cleveland wins with Ben at QB this year.
More then eight. What a fucking embarrassment you guys are.
Franchise QB and you just shit out 8-8 seasons.
Zombo
-
A huge embarrassment Z. That is my point, as I said earlier I think Cleveland is better than Pittsburgh except for QB and RB. Cleveland with Ben wins 9-11 games this year easily. But changing coaches like this is more of an embarrassment.
The Browns are now the old Steelers of the 1930's -60's. Imagine if Noll was fired after 1969. Not saying Chud will be the next Noll but who the fuck knows. I was embarrassed this year and last by the Steelers play but I never stopped watching or wearing my Steelers shirts even when you guys were 3-2 and Pit was 0-4. The begining of this year reminded me of the late 80's with the shit talking starting early and often but I just smiled and said how can I complain.
I thought maybe Haslam might have learned something with his time with the Steelers but obviously he didn't. As a Steelers fan I applaud the stupid move by your owner to fire a guy who was really going to give it everything he had to turn his hometown team around. Sunday before the game I was listening to the Steelers pre-game show. Tunch ILkin was talking about how he was very impressed with Chud and thought he was going to turn the Browns franchise around and that he only needed to be given some time. I did not know at the time what he was talking about but later on figured it out when he got fired.
-
This coaching change looks much worse from the outside than it does from inside. I wish I would have said it out loud, but I was not impressed when we hired Chud but I fell for the "hometown boy" approach and chose to back him up. Really, he was a terrible coach and we can do better. This was not a "knee-jerk," "same 'ol Browns" kind of move... it was the right decision... It was clear he was outcoached in almost every game...
-
Bowles and McDaniels and others lining up to interview. So much for nobody wanting the job!
C'mon. 6 Pro Bowlers if you include Ward, ten draft picks including two first rounders, and more cap space than anybody else? Somebody's gonna look like a genius Coach of the Year in 2014. Just watch.
Get the quarterback and the rest is just piling on.
-
I hope you are right Shep. I just hope we won't be disappointed next fall
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login