Coach Chud Fired
-
no McDaniels please
-
If obrien and McDaniels are the only other options I would easily keep Chud. No question.
-
No changing the coach period please.
-
Ummm... No.
-
The only thing that could possibly lead to that would be some sort of problem between the FO and Chud. The FO's inability to provide players had more to do with this season's failures than the Head Coach. If the FO has their sights set on hiring a specific coach may be available this off season, then I could see them doing something like that.
-
The front office sure didn't give Chud any help. They blew off the draft and the guys they signed in free agency made very little contributions. I know Hoyer got hurt, but the FO just sat on their hands. They put all their eggs into this off season, IT BETTER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..
that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.
big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.
-
chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..
that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.
big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.
chud's a dud in my book. but so is everyone else in this so-called dream team of a coaching staff..
that being said i don't think it's fair to pull the plug on a guy and his team until they can get their players that play their way.
big disappointment from horton though and the switch to the 3-4.
I agree on Horton, He came in here and said we would attack and fly around with speedy guys that can tackle. Well they played off coverage in the secondary ALL year, never blitzed and couldn't tackle. All and all a big bunch of crap
-
overhyped
-
I saw a lot of awful game day decisions by Chud, all season long. He had 5 pro bowl players and tons of experience at the coordinator positions. He was also dealt a lot of injuries and inherited a roster devoid of talent. All of that said, had he made better game day decisions and simply coached better overall, we *should* be somewhere around 7-9, not 4-12...........Yes, there is a big difference between those two records.
-
like not going for FG at the thirty yardline?
-
Chud in BIG trouble Monday
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/29/browns-to-meet-with-chudzinski-in-the-morning/
-
okay so we have to guess who our coach will be and who we will draft
-
-
I'm guessing Saban and Johnny Football
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
-
I'm guessing Saban and Johnny Football
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
-
Why would you want Saban? He isn't leaving Bama for any amount of $ anyway.
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
I don't want him but I would bet Jimmy does. and it's just a guess
Ah ok, I can see Jimmy wanting him.
-
didn't saban suck in the NFL?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login